PDA

View Full Version : Can't download

General Boredom
11-12-2010, 01:59 PM
So I wanted to download the trial, but I needed to connect to WIFI or download through my PC. I connected it to the Zune MP on my PC, but when I try to download the trial again, it says it's already purchased. Also, I can't figure out how to cancel the download on my phone, since when I tap it, all I get is a window telling me to connect to a WIFI server or connect the phone to my PC.

Any help?

xPuRe ImMoRtAlx
11-15-2010, 01:59 AM
Is it even on the dashboard because i cant find it to buy it. I even looked on xbox.com and its not there either?

Caffaro
11-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Where is this game?
It is really XBLA ?

[]'s

Cheezfriend
11-18-2010, 09:17 PM
This is a really annoying problem with the phone at the moment and in particular zune. I can't seem to download apps over 20mb via zune. The easiest way to download apps over 20MB is to connect to Wifi, however there is still issues I have found with the HTC Mozart. What you need to do is go to the phone settings and turn screen lockout to "never". If the screen locks out it usually cancels the download.

This should be resolved in the future and MS is aware of the issue. They really need to fix the issue with zune market place.

Hope this helps.

SKIN RIP
11-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Anyone have a problem downloading this onto a htc 7 trophy ?

Keeps telling me something about "connect to a Wifi or connect to your pc" tried both and still nothing :(

LausDomini
12-21-2010, 11:22 PM
After buying the game and downloading it (wasn't on WiFi or PC at this point) the game was sitting in Marketplace - downloads with the WiFi/PC message. Connecting to either of these did nothing.

Once connected to my WiFi network (and also having the phone connected to my PC) I held down the game icon and selected the Retry option. It downloaded and installed without a problem.