PDA

View Full Version : Cash In MITB Achievement

Atomic Peenut
11-12-2010, 07:05 PM
HOW !?!??!?!!?
in my first year i won everything but made sure i didnt hold either the WWE or world heavyweight titles, won MITB but i dont seem to be able to cash it in
what do i specifically have to do ?

Spencer Estate
11-12-2010, 08:05 PM
I had the same problem. I've got every achievement except cashing it in. I won it with a CAW, played as the CAW in the match and could never get the option to cash it in.

Will be trying to do it again using the same method. Maybe it's a small glitch that occurs when you are a multiple champion.

BronzyCoder
11-13-2010, 04:33 PM
It will not work if you changed the participants to a CAW, you just have to use the default guys that Universe makes for the MITB match. So just have a pretty successful midcarder CAW and they might get into MITB...but it's quite a weird system since I have jobbers like Yoshi Tatsu and Luke Gallows in a lot of my MITB matches.

Rocker713
11-13-2010, 10:30 PM
I had to make sure of a couple of things before I cashed In, Here's what I did.

1 - (Obviously) - Made sure my CAW won the Wrestlemania MITB Match. (The chosen set default one, Not one I made in Custom Match.)

2 - After I had won the match To actually Cash in my MITB Case, I had to make sure the belt I was going for was being defended that night (Eg. Backlash WWE Belt Main Event.) - It ALSO had to be a 1 on 1 Match.(Again, Eg. Randy Orton vs. The Miz WWE Belt.)

3. I clicked 'A' on the match and a bubble asks if your CAW wants to cash it in after that match. - After you click yes, you are auto-taken to a Universe cut-scene where your CAW runs in tapping his briefcase, whilst the previous winner of the match stands before you thinking 'Oh f--k'.

Hope this helped in any way. - It may sound kind of obvious but you only have to do have one slight basic thing wrong for it not to work! :)