PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band Legend help

Miss Allen86
11-12-2010, 07:32 PM
So for the Rock Band Legned achievement you have to 5 star all Rockband 3 songs. I always play the guitar and Ive definetly have 5 starred all the songs but the achievement didnt pop. When I look at my song progress it shows I have 410/410 stars for Hard difficulty. The only song on the whole list that doest show stars is the John Lennon song *Imangine* and there is no guitar part in that song. I did complete it on Hard bass and keyboard using the guitar but still no achievement. I dont have an actual keyboard and fear thats the issue. Soooo if anyone has any advise to share please by all means. Id hate to feel I wasted alot of time and energy for nothing. Thank you in advance and sorry I made a new thread for this. I couldnt find what I was looking for in other threads. ^_^

davepeck
11-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Were you playing with anyone else (in a band) when you got some of those 5*? If so, they don't count. See my post here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3725823&postcount=127) complaining about that.

Go into Career > My Goals > Rock Band > Band Song Progress > Rock Band 3 Hard to see where you're really at.

Miss Allen86
11-12-2010, 08:23 PM
I dont think I played any of the songs with another person. I mean I did but I dont think I played any of the Rock Band 3 songs with another. Is there any way to tell which ones you have done solo and which ones while in a band?

spockroxfaces
11-12-2010, 09:41 PM
i had a similar issue when i know for sure that i 5* everything on expert see my thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=271643 and my first post i edited how i got them to pop. hope it helps.

TwistedFate
11-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Go into your challenges, find that challenge it will tell you how close you are to completion. Hit the green button while you have it selected and it will allow you to play just the songs you need to complete it.

Miss Allen86
11-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Go into your challenges, find that challenge it will tell you how close you are to completion. Hit the green button while you have it selected and it will allow you to play just the songs you need to complete it.

Thank you so much!!! Your advice worked like a charm. It turned out I played Space Oddity by David Bowie with my lil bro cause we love that song when I first got the game and that's why my precious 5* achievement eluded me. Again thank you. <3 <3 <3 ^_^