PDA

View Full Version : When are the new cards coming out?

W1tchHunter
11-13-2010, 02:25 PM
when lol and how will they work, will you have to buy packs or something?

Nazka Asmodeus
11-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Konami only announced that some DLC card packs would be released in December.. Appart from that, nobody knows for sure how everything will work..

ChemicalxRachel
11-13-2010, 07:02 PM
I hope they'll be just like cards you buy in the store...and they'd be automatically put in your deck. That would be sweeeeet.

Dewaha
11-13-2010, 09:52 PM
there are already some cards in-game that will be in the upcoming packs

my hope is that when you buy a pack, you get to choose that pack after a duel instead of random cards, so you get more of a choice of the cards you win.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Seeing how Konami's lackluster efforts have been for Arcade games and how they seemingly don't care much about content, I wouldn't have much expectations if I were you. Just look how miserable support has have been for Castlevania HoD.. Unfortunately, you should expect these DLC to be very few in quantity and cheap on content.. :(

Foxhound300
11-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Then don't buy them. God willing they'll actually give us a list of what's in these gorram things before they sell them to us.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Then don't buy them. God willing they'll actually give us a list of what's in these gorram things before they sell them to us.

Oh I'm gonna buy them! And if Konami really loves us, those DLC are actually going to be nice! I just don't expect much, taking in consideration what they've done in the past for other games..

ShaneForWax
11-14-2010, 09:48 PM
Konami is probably more focused on the Wii version coming out in December than anything else.