PDA

View Full Version : Endless Setlist 3 Question

Markbush
11-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Could i just skip my way to the last song and play it or do i have to play all 83 songs fully? :locked

TwistedFate
11-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Skipping a song does not count as playing it. The absolute least amount of work you can do and still get the the achievement is put on No Fail and just hit the the green button to advance the song after it finishes.

Red Testament
11-13-2010, 07:44 PM
All the songs.

Jester0700
11-13-2010, 07:45 PM
If you want the achievment, then you have to play all the disk songs without skipping them. However, you can take breaks after songs. For example, you can pause the game after song 20 and do something else if you wanted to and then come back to it later. Just dont exit out of the endless setlist.

ColdSpider72
11-13-2010, 11:01 PM
No wonder these threads keep popping up. Some people just can't help but respond even though they know they are encouraging more people to keep creating repeat threads. There is an achievement guide on this forum that will explain the requirements of the endless setlist as well as answer 80% of the other redundant threads that are clogging up this forum.

Of course I will get the usual "hoo maid u a modz" and "i doo wuts i wantz faag". Not sure why I bother.