PDA

View Full Version : Title screen Music album

Gumy
11-13-2010, 10:56 PM
I just noticed that there are some songs of some artist that I don't know on the title screen.
I heard 3 songs so far (if you leave first song to complete others start after).
And it doesn't look like you can choose or skip songs.

Anyone know who the singer is (or band)?Noticed that first two songs is same voice, third is instumental.

Anyway it's neat idea to just pop game inside and listen to music, it would be nice if some other game do this(maybe with some less popular bands/singers).

edit: it looks like there is 3 songs loop and the band is called "The Scarlet Furies" you pick up their album in game.

PrinceOfThralls
11-14-2010, 12:45 AM
I just noticed that there are some songs of some artist that I don't know on the title screen.
I heard 3 songs so far (if you leave first song to complete others start after).
And it doesn't look like you can choose or skip songs.

Anyone know who the singer is (or band)?Noticed that first two songs is same voice, third is instumental.

Anyway it's neat idea to just pop game inside and listen to music, it would be nice if some other game do this(maybe with some less popular bands/singers).

edit: it looks like there is 3 songs loop.

Dude are you expecting an answer here...its like nobody is on this game forum, but still good luck with that. I still need to find out if I love this game or not.

Gumy
11-14-2010, 03:03 AM
I'm just trying to put this idea of putting songs in open. I'm not really interested in songs itself....dude.
Try the game, it's great. And of course no one is here, they all play black ops.

matzse
11-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Some songs in this game are from the independent band The Scarlet Furies.

I'm about halfway throug Gray Matter and really like it so far.