PDA

View Full Version : Day One Unlock?

MastyrChief
11-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Does this game have any day one purchase rewards? Halo: Reach had the Recon helmet unlock, so I'm wondering if this game is continuing that trend. I know they've got preorder bonuses, so will those also be available for first day buyers?
Thanks for being polite guys! ;)

Quickdraw
11-14-2010, 03:44 AM
i know ps3 owners were getting some free dlc with their ac brohood. can't remember the entire story on that tho.

as for pre order stuff, at some point there is a good chance they will release it as dlc, but it won't be till around 6 months i would guess, this would include armour characters and even the maps that were exclusive to the limited editions, but ofc you will have to shell out points for them one would assume.

most of the retailers have the charcs as the pre order not sure if they are giving them out as day one stuff.

Don't fret too much tho, if they continue like ac2 you can get all the dlc if time isn't a factor for you hope that helps.

Grado
11-14-2010, 02:27 PM
only ps3 owners get a day 1 thing with a free dlc that will be later released on the 360 but for preorder the only things are a harlequin if you get it from gamestop

Hawaiian
11-14-2010, 02:40 PM
only ps3 owners get a day 1 thing with a free dlc that will be later released on the 360 but for preorder the only things are a harlequin if you get it from gamestop

I heard it was PS3-exclusive :( is this true? Where did you get the info from whether it will later be released on Xbox Live, too?

Quickdraw
11-14-2010, 04:01 PM
I heard it was PS3-exclusive :( is this true? Where did you get the info from whether it will later be released on Xbox Live, too?

i heard exclusive 2 but, with ac the makers want people to see all the content, like on ac2 if there is no backup for it then this is prolly the likely reason for it i would have guessed they do it as well.

Daemon300
11-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Day one unlocks? Yes. Play Project Legacy on FaceBook. You can unlock a lot of things there.

The only known unlocks are the Florentine and Venetian capes.