PDA

View Full Version : secret achievements not unlocking. spoilers*

pikmin34
11-14-2010, 05:25 AM
Ok, I have beaten knox, ned, and steele so far and haven't unlocked any of the achievements. I'm currently playing on playthrough 2. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Should I recover gamertag and try again on playthrough 1? I'm concerned that this will affect my collectible achievements because I do not wanna do that twice.

Platinum Mike
11-14-2010, 09:21 AM
How many times in this one playthrough have you defeated Knoxx, Ned and Steele? Because you fight them twice in the course of one playthrough and you won't get the achievement until you've beaten them a second time. This is fairly common information I've come across several times with just casual browsing.

Almsivi
11-14-2010, 01:35 PM
How many times in this one playthrough have you defeated Knoxx, Ned and Steele? Because you fight them twice in the course of one playthrough and you won't get the achievement until you've beaten them a second time. This is fairly common information I've come across several times with just casual browsing.

Thanks for the intel, bro. I was looking for an answer to this question myself, I thought mine were glitched because I'm doing this dlc cooperately, or something :p
I've only faced them once, so kudos for enlightening me :)

ADenton109
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
You don't even have to kill them twice if you join a friend that has completed the game they can take you to the end, you just have to kill all three bosses on the way to INAC and all three achievements pop!