PDA

View Full Version : MY Exodia Deck

SevenJesterHats
11-14-2010, 08:33 AM
I am in the progress of making a Exodia deck for this game with the cards it has on for offer. Here is my current Deck list.

Im posting this deck for some feedback (good or bad) and any advise one may give to help out, and maybe there is someone else out there trying to build an exodia deck, this may help or guide them.

MONSTERS ( 17 )
1x Exodia the forbidden
1x Left arm of the forbidden one
1x Left leg of the forbidden one
1x Right arm of the forbidden one
1x Right leg of the forbidden one
1x Card Trooper
3x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive
2x Destiny Hero - Defender
3x Mystic Tomato
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Armagedden Knight

SPELLS ( 15 )
1x Dark Eruption
2x Dark Factory of Mass Production
2x Foolish Burial
1x Gold Sarcophagus
2x Hand Destruction
1x Level Limit -Area B
1x Messenger of Peace
2x Nightmare's Steelcage
1x Swords of revealing light
3x Upstart Goblins

TRAPS ( 8 )
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
3x Good Goblin Housekeeping
1x Gravity Bind
2x Solemn Judgement

TOTAL ( 40 )

Keep in mind i DO NOT have all the games in the game yet (850/1000).one card that is missing and cant seem to get for the life me is SANGAN! none of my friends have got him yet either (that i know of).

Cards that Could/Will improve this deck are:
1x Sangan
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1-2x Dark Eruption
2x Dark World Dealings
3x Cyber Valley
1x Marshmallon
3x Nimble Momongas (need 1 more)

im also tryin to build a Exodia deck with a destiny hero theme with cards such as-
Destiny Hero - Plasma
Destiny Hero - Dogma
Destiny Hero - Malicious
Elemental Hero - Stratos
Destiny Draw & Trade-In
But still need few more copies of these cards.

Any questions? Just ask :)
Enjoy :)

KillerBEA
11-14-2010, 09:55 AM
If you are mixing in D-heros then d-hero defender is a must with 2700 def.

Sangan is really hard to get for some reason; but i finally got him :D

Gohan Reborn
11-14-2010, 08:33 PM
I recently got Sangan too.

I might be forgetting a few cards that are or are not in game buttttt...

Marshmallon
Spirit Reaper
Pot of Avarice
Reload
Royal Magical Library
Backup Soldier
Penguin Soldier

Kinky Buns
11-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Magical Mallet spell cards.
Destiny Draw
Pot of Greed.
Jar of Greed

Swap out upstart goblins for any of those, just increases your chances of drawing the pieces of Exodia.

Ironstorm001
11-18-2010, 12:43 PM
I recently got Sangan too.

I might be forgetting a few cards that are or are not in game buttttt...

Marshmallon
Spirit Reaper
Pot of Avarice
Reload
Royal Magical Library
Backup Soldier
Penguin Soldier

Backup Soldier is not in the game yet... :(

SevenJesterHats
11-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Magical Mallet spell cards.
Destiny Draw
Pot of Greed.
Jar of Greed

Swap out upstart goblins for any of those, just increases your chances of drawing the pieces of Exodia.

Upstart Goblins are much faster than Jar of greeds, u dont need to set a upstart goblin- there is nothing worst than setting a jar of greed then gettin it MST'd or dust tornado'd before u can get its effect.

Pot of greed is not in this game =P its too broken... no cost for drawing 2 cards? thats broken!

Destiny draw, i need some good destiny hero monsters to go along with exodia.

Pegasus Tenma
11-18-2010, 09:08 PM
dude when u gonna face my exodia deck? who will be happy go lucky?

HOCKFirstBlood
11-18-2010, 09:24 PM
this deck helps a lot for getting fast and easy points for new cards.

MONSTERS ( 17 )
1x Exodia the forbidden
1x Left arm of the forbidden one
1x Left leg of the forbidden one
1x Right arm of the forbidden one
1x Right leg of the forbidden one
1x Card Trooper
3x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive --- take them all out
2x Destiny Hero - Defender --- take them out
3x Mystic Tomato ---take them out
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Armagedden Knight --- take him out

inputs:
3x d.hero dogma
3x d. hero plasma
3x cybervalley
and maybe some others
1x sangan

SPELLS ( 15 )
1x Dark Eruption
2x Dark Factory of Mass Production --- tkae them out
2x Foolish Burial --- out
1x Gold Sarcophagus --- 2 of them
2x Hand Destruction --- out
1x Level Limit -Area B
1x Messenger of Peace --- maybe 2
2x Nightmare's Steelcage --- out
1x Swords of revealing light---- out
3x Upstart Goblins

inputs:
more draw cards
2x allure of darkness
2x destiny draw
3x trade in
3x dark dealings? = draw 1 card then throw 1 card
and some more

TRAPS ( 8 )
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device --- out
3x Good Goblin Housekeeping
1x Gravity Bind
2x Solemn Judgement --- out

inputs:
3x reckless greeds = draw 2 cards skip next 2 draw phases
3x ? greed? = draw 1 card
and some more

TOTAL ( 40 )

i dont know all the cards names in englisch because im from germany.
you have the same idea with the dheros and drawing systems.
i played an exodia deck a few months ago.
with all the draw cards and dheros.
i was able to draw my complete deck or at least complete exodia in about 2 to 5 turns and versus the ai in this game you can use the exodia deck.
im using it right now and getting over 200 to 300 points per win.
thats a good amount for getting the rarer new cards.
hope this helps a little bit but you have the good structure for your build.

coryls94
11-18-2010, 09:29 PM
i wish i had these

The 8lue Ace
11-21-2010, 12:46 AM
I have a working exodia deck and I went for the heart of the underdog tactic with a few other cards, theres nothing better than the other guy going "WTF!?!?" when you draw a hand of 10 cards in a single draw phase.

Sadly I'll never be able to perfect this deck due to luster dragon and dragon dwelling in the cave not being in this game.:(

DeeJayMark
11-21-2010, 03:51 AM
Ok, so this could be the fastest Exodia Mega Draw / Mill for decade duels since lots of cards are missing.

Monsters: 16
1 Exodia The Forbidden One
1 Left Arm Of The Forbidden One
1 Lest Leg Of The Forbidden One
1 Right Arm Of The Forbidden One
1 Right Leg Of The Forbidden One
3 The White Stone of Legend
3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3 Royal Magical Library
1 Sangan
1 Toon Gemini Elf

Spells: 24
3 Trade-In
3 Toon Table of Contents
3 Spell Power Grasp
3 Dark World Dealings
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Hand Destruction
2 Foolish Burial
1 Monster Reborn
1 Level Limit - Area B
1 Dark Factory of Mass Production
1 Dark Eruption

Total: 40

So this may seem weird, but exploiting the effect of "Royal Magical Library" via lots of deck thinning effects and Hand Destruction/draw to get rid of bad draws if needed be. "White Stone Of Legend" in the graveyard give you a "Blue-Eyes" and then use "Trade-In". "Toon Table Of Contents" and "Spell Power Grasp" Because of the deck thinning and the spell counters on "Library". 'Dark Factory Of Mass Production' for any normal Exodia piece if they ever get there. "Dark Eruption" for similar reasons.

Now, i know, getting all these cards 3 times...
Im just going on input of how it could really work well...

The 8lue Ace
11-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Ok, so this could be the fastest Exodia Mega Draw / Mill for decade duels since lots of cards are missing.

Monsters: 16
1 Exodia The Forbidden One
1 Left Arm Of The Forbidden One
1 Lest Leg Of The Forbidden One
1 Right Arm Of The Forbidden One
1 Right Leg Of The Forbidden One
3 The White Stone of Legend
3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3 Royal Magical Library
1 Sangan
1 Toon Gemini Elf

Spells: 24
3 Trade-In
3 Toon Table of Contents
3 Spell Power Grasp
3 Dark World Dealings
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Hand Destruction
2 Foolish Burial
1 Monster Reborn
1 Level Limit - Area B
1 Dark Factory of Mass Production
1 Dark Eruption

Total: 40

So this may seem weird, but exploiting the effect of "Royal Magical Library" via lots of deck thinning effects and Hand Destruction/draw to get rid of bad draws if needed be. "White Stone Of Legend" in the graveyard give you a "Blue-Eyes" and then use "Trade-In". "Toon Table Of Contents" and "Spell Power Grasp" Because of the deck thinning and the spell counters on "Library". 'Dark Factory Of Mass Production' for any normal Exodia piece if they ever get there. "Dark Eruption" for similar reasons.

Now, i know, getting all these cards 3 times...
Im just going on input of how it could really work well...

I tried a deck like this minus the blue eyes with level 8 destiny heros using destiny draw, while magical libarys effect could work to draw exodia I found that its too risky a deck just to rely on one card like that as they other play could use alot of cards destroy it (Smashing ground and tribute of the doomed to name a few) Plus to use its effect effectively the deck would need mostly magic cards in and this is another problem, lack of monsters.

DeeJayMark
11-21-2010, 01:19 PM
well, the goal is to draw exodia the fastest way possible, Library are not there to protect you, they are there to abuse draw power...

I prefer this kinda deck ( wich is not the one i truly play with since theirs no Emissary Of Darkness, Thunder Dragon, Broww Huntsman Of Darkworld, ble-eyes toon, ) And it goes way better than a HEart of The UNderdog Exodia simply because if you dont draw Your Heart Of The UNderdog, well, your screwed.

But its a deck you need to practice to play, i did a first tuen kill on a computer in a Different game once, draw my entire deck on my first turn.

DConvery
11-21-2010, 04:32 PM
The corrct way to build around exodia is 3x heart of the underdog, 5 pieces of exodia, and then all normal creatures especially those level 4 and lower with 2000+ defence, the deck kina relys on drawing heart, so its not the most consistant deck ever, but you will just randomly win some games

The 8lue Ace
11-21-2010, 05:01 PM
The corrct way to build around exodia is 3x heart of the underdog, 5 pieces of exodia, and then all normal creatures especially those level 4 and lower with 2000+ defence, the deck kina relys on drawing heart, so its not the most consistant deck ever, but you will just randomly win some games

Its only correct in your point of view and there are much much better ways to use exodia heart of the underdog I think than betting everything on getting heart of the undersog in the first turn. Its a sad way to play it like that randomly winning or losing when the deck can be used so much better with the right support cards.

I use an exodia heart of the underdog deck, its consistant and I win most duels with it, the key is not just rely on heart of the underdog alone but support it with the right cards.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-22-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm not sold to the Heart of the underdog draw engine.. I actually built one and found it wasn't quick enough to my taste... I did won most of my duels within 10 turns, but in my mind, if I can't win within my third/fourth turn with it, I might as well use my mega burn deck. The main weakness of this build, is that you rely your strategy around one single card, even if you have support cards! And most of the time, my opponent always seemed to be able to MST my HotU, which sucks because even if you have another one in your hand, you have to wait till your next draw phase for it to take effect..

Anyways, I found that the Blue Eyes draw engine was more efficient.. You rely on the cards you have in your hand right now instead of wishing for one single card to be drawn. I thought there was a better card synergy in the Blue Eyes deck or even the D-Heroes one... just my opinion tho, I might have been luckier with those decks! I guess we'd have to field test to see which deck wins more duels! ;)

DeeJayMark
11-24-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm not sold to the Heart of the underdog draw engine.. I actually built one and found it wasn't quick enough to my taste... I did won most of my duels within 10 turns, but in my mind, if I can't win within my third/fourth turn with it, I might as well use my mega burn deck. The main weakness of this build, is that you rely your strategy around one single card, even if you have support cards! And most of the time, my opponent always seemed to be able to MST my HotU, which sucks because even if you have another one in your hand, you have to wait till your next draw phase for it to take effect..

Anyways, I found that the Blue Eyes draw engine was more efficient.. You rely on the cards you have in your hand right now instead of wishing for one single card to be drawn. I thought there was a better card synergy in the Blue Eyes deck or even the D-Heroes one... just my opinion tho, I might have been luckier with those decks! I guess we'd have to field test to see which deck wins more duels! ;)

This exactly why i post the best Exodia deck Recipe (In my Honest Opinion) above. Well, the best possible recipe with cards in this game...

xWkDcLwNx
11-27-2010, 02:52 PM
Taking a look at most of the cards I had, I realized I didnt have enough to make a list for Exodia like I wanted, but I had a crazy idea when I saw what I was working with. My cousin told me about his Tuningware OTK deck he ran a while back and when looking at the cards for the deck, I decide to try this engine.

Tuningware Exodia
Monsters - 14
3 Junk Synchron
3 Tuningware
3 Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
1 Exodia the Forbidden One
1 Right Arm of the Forbidden One
1 Right Leg of the Forbidden One
1 Left Arm of the Forbidden One
1 Left Leg of the Forbidden One

Spells 26
2 Allure of Darkness
3 De-synchro
2 Destiny Draw
2 Foolish Burial
3 Hand Destruction
3 Machine Duplication
3 Magical Mallet
2 Magical Stone Excavation
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Warrior Returning Alive
1 Card of Safe Return

Extra Deck
3x Stardust Dragon
2x Armory Arm
2x Dark Strike Fighter
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Junk Warrior
1x Magical Android
1x Black Rose Dragon

It plays like every other Tuningware deck out there, and has the same consistency. There is little else for the deck to do then draw then entire deck in hopes to nab all of the pieces. Its not perfect. It wont win every single game, but it works. Against the AI I am 19-6 with it, only losing when the engine was stalled. 7 out of the 19 wins were turn 1 wins and the rest were generally turn 2.

chelinkas
04-19-2011, 01:52 AM
This is my exodia deck ill get you 230 - 300 poiints every timr u win
im 32 -10 agains AI won like 3 rank matches with it Lol

Left arm of the forbidden one
Left leg of the forbidden one
Right arm of the forbidden one
Right leg of the forbidden one
Cyber valley x2
Dekoichi the battlechanted locomotive x2
Des lacooda x2
Exodia the forbidden one
marshmallow
morphinf jar #1
Sangan
spirit reaper
Gold sarcophagus x2
Limit area B
messenger of peace x2
Monster reborn
nightmares steel cage x2
pot of avarice
Scapegoat
swords of revealing light
upstart goblin x3
Gravity bind
Jar of greed x3
mirror force
reckless Greed x3
Solemn jugdment x2 (if they are trying to destoy limit are b gravity bind or messenger of peace you can change for dark bribe but that's up to you)
Solemn wishes x2
Legacy of yata garasu x2
Defense draw x2

Side deck

Dark bribe x2
Dark world dealings
destiny draw x2
Destiny hero diamond dude x2
magical mallet
mst
neo spacian humming bird
no entry! ! x2
offerings to the doomed x2
wall of revealing light

Hope u enjoy

Randoman
04-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Got Sangan on my first match, no kidding. Didn't know it was that rare in the game.
I have a deck in real life similar to your list, I'm trying to reproduce it in the game.

What are the odds of getting Exodia parts? (only have right arm and the head)

chelinkas
04-27-2011, 04:48 PM
hard to say the odds only one thing for sure more points you more cads you get
you get 1 card every 20 points

RBmaster9345
09-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Dude best Exodia deck is a blue-eyes based self mill. Cards of consanance for White stone of legend then Trade ins for the Blue eyes. Some super rejuvinations and other cards and its possible to mill yourself out in 1-2 turns

realshinobi
10-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Dude best Exodia deck is a blue-eyes based self mill. Cards of consanance for White stone of legend then Trade ins for the Blue eyes. Some super rejuvinations and other cards and its possible to mill yourself out in 1-2 turns
Dude...Cards of Consonance isnt even in this game.