PDA

View Full Version : Limited edition copy from game

iJon72
11-14-2010, 06:27 PM
if you get the limited edition copy from game you get the officer aswell. although i have just got a 10 off voucher from the lucky gamer so will the limited edition copy still be there when the game comes out? is it limited stock?

the lucky gamer code does not work with pre orders

cheers

Quickdraw
11-14-2010, 06:39 PM
if you get the limited edition copy from game you get the officer aswell. although i have just got a 10 off voucher from the lucky gamer so will the limited edition copy still be there when the game comes out? is it limited stock?

the lucky gamer code does not work with pre orders

cheers

there's no saying if it will be there, but most collectors will have gone with the codex edition, so they may have some stock over, i wouldn't hang around personally

iJon72
11-14-2010, 06:43 PM
its either i wait and hope and get it like 2 days after release or get it nowwith dlc and get it for christmas

also bad company 2 is still selling the limited edition of the game and can i use the lucky gamer code at any time or only the day i get it

Quickdraw
11-14-2010, 07:21 PM
its either i wait and hope and get it like 2 days after release or get it nowwith dlc and get it for christmas

also bad company 2 is still selling the limited edition of the game and can i use the lucky gamer code at any time or only the day i get it

im not sure with the code thats something your gunna have to find out when you get it.

iJon72
11-14-2010, 07:36 PM
i think i will just chance it i would rather not have the officer and get it a month early than to get the officer and have to wait a month.

cheers for the help

E10phoenix
11-15-2010, 06:28 PM
i just ordered the special edition from the game website, cant wait.
And they should send it a day early (like they always do with preordered games) so ill be online thursday :woop: