PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is "being hit"?

MACdanstaface
11-15-2010, 08:51 AM
The explanation section in the game is not clear (it says enemy bullets turn into coins? WTF???).

I got the Money grubber achievement, but I definitely got hit in the process - sometimes the coin total would decrease...

So what exactly counts as "being hit"? I've checked it out, and when enemy projectiles are turned pink by your demon/kami you can still get damaged when you touch them.

Also, I guess this same defination of being hit applies to the "The subjugation of Guwange-sama" and "The subjugation of Guwange-sama" achievements. Can anybody please confim this?

Thx

Love this game - real intense, but still seems doable. I figure that if I got the 10,000 coin combo achievement without really knowing what's going on, I'll eventually get the other ones (hopefully:Bounce:)

amacteur
11-15-2010, 09:02 AM
It means that you don't have to be touched by any bullet either blue or pink...

For money grubber, it doesn't matter if you're hit or not, the point is not losing life to keep the chain up.

If you're planning to get guwange-sama achievement, you mustn't be hit at all during the fight, that's it ;)

MACdanstaface
11-15-2010, 11:06 AM
It means that you don't have to be touched by any bullet either blue or pink...

For money grubber, it doesn't matter if you're hit or not, the point is not losing life to keep the chain up.

If you're planning to get guwange-sama achievement, you mustn't be hit at all during the fight, that's it ;)

Thanks!

Maybe the achievement guide should be edited. It's a bit confusing 'cause the "Money Grab" Achievement states: A coin combo ends when you get hit.