PDA

View Full Version : Has that final Road Challenge been fixed yet?

NativeMilk
11-15-2010, 09:31 PM
Really Frequent Flyers, that is. I want to get the achievement for getting the max spades in the challenge, but I can't because due to a design flaw it isn't possible to get enough spades with the songs available to play.

Any word?

TwistedFate
11-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Nothing to fix. There is no problem with that challenge/achievement. I have it.

There are 20 songs in that challenge giving you 200 possible spades, of which you only need to get 180.

mikachu93
11-15-2010, 10:34 PM
Um... I got 200 as well, no problem at all.

MartyMcFly
11-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Yea I don't see a problem with the challenge either. I got that achievement a while ago and got 200 spades with no problem really.

theshieguy
11-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Really Frequent Flyers, that is. I want to get the achievement for getting the max spades in the challenge, but I can't because due to a design flaw it isn't possible to get enough spades with the songs available to play.

Any word?

Out of curiosity, what "design flaw" did you think was in the game? :confused: There are 20 songs for that challenge. 20 songs multiplied by 10 maximum spades for each song=200 spades. You only need 180 spades for the achievement. And you can play on any instrument/difficulty you're comfortable with. AND they give you more than one setlist to choose from for each section. If it's a random setlist, just keep backing out until you get the songs you're good at playing. Achievements in this game don't get much easier than that. ;)

MartyMcFly
11-16-2010, 03:52 PM
I don't mean to offend the OP, but it sounds like the old fashioned case of "I'm not good enough, so it must be glitched" :D

He's probably trying to say the songs are too difficult, so how are you suppose to pass the challenge? I think it's pretty obvious there's no actual design flaw here.

theshieguy
11-16-2010, 04:43 PM
I don't mean to offend the OP, but it sounds like the old fashioned case of "I'm not good enough, so it must be glitched" :D

He's probably trying to say the songs are too difficult, so how are you suppose to pass the challenge? I think it's pretty obvious there's no actual design flaw here.

Well, considering the option that the game gives everyone where you can change your difficulty and restart a song for the spades to count, I don't know how ANYONE could have trouble with this achievement. :confused: There's no rule saying that you HAVE to do these on Expert (I played some of them on Hard to work on my guitar 85%+ solos achievement).

Answers for most of these Rock Band 3 achievements are all over the internet and this forum and people STILL somehow manage to surprise me with the things I see posted. :p If it was REALLY a game flaw, I highly doubt this would be the first time someone brought it up in the past three weeks.

MartyMcFly
11-16-2010, 07:18 PM
If it was REALLY a game flaw, I highly doubt this would be the first time someone brought it up in the past three weeks.

Exactly! Just like when people start claiming "glitch!" when something they did wrong makes something not work.

It's not a flaw, it's not a glitch, it's something you're doing to make it not happen! lol

Steadysphere
11-16-2010, 07:45 PM
I got it fine too, don't really see how it's impossible to unlock it. It would've been helpful if you actually explained (if there is one) what the design flaw was.