PDA

View Full Version : DLC collectors, Don't fret; here's why:

linktriforce007
11-16-2010, 03:27 AM
The Limited Codex Edition came with two levels, which were included in the Collector's Edition, and each of the three preorder bonuses was given to each, depending on where we bought it

- Officer (Bestbuy)
- Harlequin (Gamestop)
- Armor (Amazon)

So, if this is done the same way as last time; we'll see it as DLC on the marketplace. So why fret and pay $80 now when you can just wait a while and pay $20? =)

I'm a collector, so I know how it feels. =P

Quickdraw
11-16-2010, 04:04 AM
The Limited Codex Edition came with two levels, which were included in the Collector's Edition, and each of the three preorder bonuses was given to each, depending on where we bought it

- Officer (Bestbuy)
- Harlequin (Gamestop)
- Armor (Amazon)

So, if this is done the same way as last time; we'll see it as DLC on the marketplace. So why fret and pay $80 now when you can just wait a while and pay $20? =)

I'm a collector, so I know how it feels. =P

maps are something they will do release for at a later date. that is prolly for sure. dlc charcs i aint so certain.

Dinale0504
11-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Just so you know I got the collector's edition from gamestop and got both maps, the harrlequin AND the officer(which unlocked after I entered the code for the maps)

JohnRitchie
11-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Here in the UK you can get one map in the regular edition im sure because HMV has a limited edition for 37.99 with includes the Aqua map and GAME has a special edition which has not been identified but I would guess that it has the Trajan market.

Quickdraw
11-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Here in the UK you can get one map in the regular edition im sure because HMV has a limited edition for 37.99 with includes the Aqua map and GAME has a special edition which has not been identified but I would guess that it has the Trajan market.

codex edition has all dlc and is from play, but yes you are right market map and officer.

Katarn84
11-22-2010, 09:35 AM
I so do hope you're right, because my brother unlocked the code for the Codex Edition and only he has the bonus content...
That really pissed me off. Why can't Ubisoft do like they did for AC2. I unlocked the Templar lairs from the Black Edition, but anyone on my console could play those levels, this time it's one profile only... an awful cart of BS...

Quickdraw
11-22-2010, 10:53 AM
I so do hope you're right, because my brother unlocked the code for the Codex Edition and only he has the bonus content...
That really pissed me off. Why can't Ubisoft do like they did for AC2. I unlocked the Templar lairs from the Black Edition, but anyone on my console could play those levels, this time it's one profile only... an awful cart of BS...

im pretty sure again they will do a dlc pack with the extra maps incentive, they want everyone to play the maps not just a few select people.

sanctusmortis
11-22-2010, 10:53 AM
HMV is Harlequin and Aqua Gears, as I have it. That's just the standard edition. Game and Gamestation have the Officer, and I believe Trajan Market.

Jellybean468
11-24-2010, 07:37 PM
Aqueduct and Trajan Market are single player missions, not exclusive multiplayer maps.

Lord Montymort
11-24-2010, 09:07 PM
HMV is Harlequin and Aqua Gears, as I have it. That's just the standard edition. Game and Gamestation have the Officer, and I believe Trajan Market.

Wish I had known this before I got the game, I picked it up from GAME but I would much rather have gotten the Harlequin instead of the Officer :( .

RaccoonNinja28
11-24-2010, 09:30 PM
I bought the US Collectors edition from gamestop, and, as promised, I got the Harlequin, along with the two single player maps. But You also get the Officer with the 2 single player maps. I dont get why they didnt say anything about the Officer, but its cool. WAY more people have the Harlequin than the Officer.

Madfrog0
11-25-2010, 08:09 PM
im just missing the Amazon one. not to worried about it.