PDA

View Full Version : Award Showcase

ABJeepin
05-29-2007, 06:04 AM
I was wondering when the awards showcase actually shows up in forums, and if you have to already have posted 100 times or not. I wasn't quite sure where to post this so I hope it's good here and if an ADMIN could explain this I would greatly appreciate it. Also if there is any easy place to access the admin names or not so futher stupid questions like this one may be simply pm to an admin.

ThrillKillBill
05-29-2007, 06:09 AM
not quite sure what your asking but if you want to see what awards are possible to get, there is a link called "awards" and the top of the page between "User CP" and "Members list"

hope that helps but if not i'll let one of my betters answer

Minty
05-29-2007, 06:27 AM
Yeah, all the awards are here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/awards.php

And your best off PMing the Mods for general questions- Admins tend to get a few more PMs already

ABJeepin
05-29-2007, 06:30 AM
No, I mean I have earned awards(I think) such as donating, subscribing, ect.. and they haven't started to show up on the left side of the forum underneath my name (where the usually appear) yet or in my profile. I hope that cleared the question up a little.

Being an admin I can understand that, would you mind giving me the names of a few mods, so if I have further questions I can pm them. Much obliged.

Minty
05-29-2007, 08:04 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7564

The donating awards will be done when Routine goes through his Paypal account at some point :)

ABJeepin
05-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Thanks alot for the help Minty:drunk

ThrillKillBill
05-29-2007, 12:49 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7564

The donating awards will be done when Routine goes through his Paypal account at some point :)

i was looking at that list of staff you posted a link for ........ whats webb? didn't see him there ;)

Minty
05-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Hes big enough and ugly enough to add himself back in ;)

ThrillKillBill
05-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Hes big enough and ugly enough to add himself back in ;)

TY for that comment, i'm having a crap-ass morning with everything going wrong and just about to go to work but that comment had me laughing whole-heartily........ with hope that'll be the first step to changing my day around :D

trunk187
06-09-2007, 08:25 PM
I have a ? I got the nba live 07 1000 players online achievement with every body on march 25 but i never got the site award so i was wandering what i have to do or who do i have to talk to so i can get the award.

Ghost x360a
06-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Mine showed up right when I got them, and I think I didn't have 100 post.

n8ryder
06-23-2007, 08:54 PM
As I way to show my appreciation and help from x360a.com I have changed my motto on my gamercard to promote and as well as on my 1up page saying "Go to x360a.com for all your achievement needs". Search for user name septimXL. I hope this will qualify for the word of mouth award. But even more than that, it's just a small way of saying thanks for all the help this website has offered me. I would also like to donate one day. Iam an achievement nerd and I like to earn things so as soon as I got that 1000 supporter award in NBA Live I wanted to get a couple more awards. This website hit the sweet spot for myself and other collecting, powering up kind of nerds. Thanks!!!

ABJeepin
06-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Yea I did that a little while ago, Can anyone help me out with this? I have reciepts for donatin and subscribing yet no award showcase........

trunk187
06-24-2007, 07:59 AM
ya i changed my motto to tell people about the site

n8ryder
06-24-2007, 09:19 AM
oK, Cmon x360a.com gurus/gods, throw Adam (ABJeepin) a bone here. Sounds like a 100-poster and a donater (and not an organ)...I mean even if he was an organ donater, would you hold that against him? This is what it sounds like when doves cry. He needs atleast one award...Maybe I'm just too demanding....I don't know what the talk of getting Mods and Admins in the picture is, but I figure, they'll see it eventually (but not for Adam) so advice. Ah yes. Only in a world so cold. Patience. I dont know maybe Im wrong, anyone got any input or output on the situation at hand? Maybe I'm just like my mother, she's never satisfied.

Kaens
06-24-2007, 11:09 AM
There is no award for 100 posts, the first is at 1000. Your rank/title thingie will change as you post though. As for the donation, Minty already explained that only Routine can check that since it's his paypal account that gets the donations. I doubt seriously he wants others to have access to his money. So if you aren't getting a donation award, send a PM to Routine. He will get to it, be patient.

ABJeepin
06-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Kaens I appreciate the advice..you too n8ryder, I just figured that I do pay so and so a month to the site, I figured I should get one of the awards as well, that and I figured they just wanted me to FU*K off. I forgot RX's has the paypal account, but anyways I apprcieate n8ryder pleeing out for me and your advice Kaens.

Minty
06-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Routine will vouch that i have literally chased him everyday for 3 weeks for these awards now- apart from where he did something else I wanted on the site so I agreed he could have a day off from being chased :p

They will come, but please be patient. In case you haven't noticed the site has never had so many competitions, new things on the go and members on the go. Which is a great sign that were doing something right :)

n8ryder
06-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Hey thanks for the info Lords of X. I'm really sorry for that earlier Prince-a-fied rant. I've noticed a bunch of clubs and competitions on here to look into some day. And I can happily say I've brought the awareness of this wonderful website to at least 3 guys from my friends list. Now we play online together, both knowing what we have to do to get so and so achievement. This site does a lot of things right, so great work guys and keep it up. How to convice Microsoft for a custom made gamerpic approval? I would sport that x360a.org logo. Official XBox Magazine is doing a custom gamerpic contest. Just thought how cool it would be to make your own.

Spartan EXR
06-28-2007, 05:45 PM
When I first submitted some achievements I got them just one or two hours after! that's service! And do i earn the word of mouth award by promoting this site? in that case I will change my motto on bungie.net and many people wander there.

deathbypig37x
06-28-2007, 06:13 PM
When I first submitted some achievements I got them just one or two hours after! that's service! And do i earn the word of mouth award by promoting this site? in that case I will change my motto on bungie.net and many people wander there.

There are tons of ways to get the word of mouth. Mentioning x360a on other webistes/forums is good. You can also, include x360a in your Gt, (LIKE MY SECOND ACCOUNT IN MY SIG) you can make a promotional video, banner, etc...
gettiing referrals I guess is the best way, becuase most people with the "word of Mouth" have a referral. (A referral is when someone signs up and says that they heard about the sit from someone. For exapmle, of you tell your friend to register on the forums, there is a part when they sign up where they can put your name in for mentioning the sit)

Spartan EXR
06-28-2007, 06:52 PM
All right. I'm gonna put this on my signature on bungie.net. My profile there is Turaga008. Also I really want to change my gamertag to Spartan EX360A or Spartan EXR360A... but I guess I have to wait 'cus I don't have any MP atm...

Because I really want that X360a thingy in my sig. sry bout double post.

deathbypig37x
06-29-2007, 02:08 AM
Because I really want that X360a thingy in my sig. sry bout double post.

In the future just edit previous posts...
Anyway, I think that if you're going to change your GT, you need to include "x360a" in that order respectively. It is also a good idea to leave a space before "x360a", as most people have done it that way.
Hope this and other stuff helps...

Anyone who wants awards, just sign up for tournaments. It really helps make things competitive and there's always an award waiting for you if you win in a tourny. (Or get runner-up or third place, or final four)

Spartan EXR
06-29-2007, 06:46 AM
k, I just need some microsoft points first, before I change my gamertag, im gonna buy R6V red and black pack.