PDA

View Full Version : All 130 Emblems on DX and no Metal Sonic or achievement!? HELP ME!!

Diamond Thing
11-16-2010, 01:25 PM
I've just gotten all emblems for Sonic Adventure with the DLC. Before I even touched the game, I made sure I downloaded DX Cut add on so that I wasn't disqualified the achievement for getting all emblems with DLC.

But NOW after completing the Chao Race for my last emblem, I haven't unlocked Metal Sonic (character and achievement)!
I don't know whether this is due to the achievements I got in order, or whether this is another gay glitch for this game?

I got my achievements in the following order:
Super Sonic - 20G
SubGame Master - 20G
The Adventurer - 20G
Mission All Completed - 20G
The Fastest and Strongest - 20G
Chao's Best Friend - 20G

The Perfect Adventurer - 40G

Metal Sonic should of come next right? I have gone through torture with this game, and I refuse to go through it all over again! :mad:
Do I have to do something specific after getting all emblems or something to then later get Metal Sonic?
If anyone has a solution, I would be forever grateful!!! lol

Thechief1456
11-16-2010, 09:30 PM
I've just gotten all emblems for Sonic Adventure with the DLC. Before I even touched the game, I made sure I downloaded DX Cut add on so that I wasn't disqualified the achievement for getting all emblems with DLC.

But NOW after completing the Chao Race for my last emblem, I haven't unlocked Metal Sonic (character and achievement)!
I don't know whether this is due to the achievements I got in order, or whether this is another gay glitch for this game?

I got my achievements in the following order:
Super Sonic - 20G
SubGame Master - 20G
The Adventurer - 20G
Mission All Completed - 20G
The Fastest and Strongest - 20G
Chao's Best Friend - 20G

The Perfect Adventurer - 40G

Metal Sonic should of come next right? I have gone through torture with this game, and I refuse to go through it all over again! :mad:
Do I have to do something specific after getting all emblems or something to then later get Metal Sonic?
If anyone has a solution, I would be forever grateful!!! lol

Umm dude i was confused with this too. But it will help if you went to the trial page and then u will see him and the achievement. At least, thats how i got it

Hope this helps

Diamond Thing
11-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Umm dude i was confused with this too. But it will help if you went to the trial page and then u will see him and the achievement. At least, thats how i got it

Hope this helps
Ok cheers dude! I'll give it a go when I get back from uni on thursday! XD I can't do my work that this has gotten me so P-Od!

Diamond Thing
11-19-2010, 09:47 AM
WHOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!! It works!!! :D
To those who get this same problem, just go to Trail Mode on Action Stages. The achievement will pop up when you look at the character selection screen!

Not x360a
12-03-2010, 03:11 AM
Wow, this has to be one of the most idiotic....

Have you even played Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast? or at least DX on Gamecube?

FeLizP
12-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Wow, this has to be one of the most idiotic....

Have you even played Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast? or at least DX on Gamecube?

ROFL, the Achievement Guide specifically states like twice that you have to go into Trial mode to get the Metal Sonic achievement once you have all 130 emblems. Sigh, nobody likes to take their time to read and therefore pointless threads are posted....

IT5 T0MMYY
03-21-2011, 03:00 AM
Funny enough i have the same problem, except ive completed all of metal sonics stages C, B and A, have all 130 emblems and still no achievement.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

sonicmasterrules
07-12-2011, 07:16 AM
I've been having the same problem with my Sonic Adventure DX. I had the DLC as I started playing, worked my way through and got 'Chao's Best Friend' and 'The Perfect Adventurer' simultaniously. I then proceeded to Trial->Action Stage and started Emerald Coast; no 'Metal Sonic' achievement...>groan<

I wouldn't mind, but it seems like there is no real reason or trigger for it, and some people have had no problems with it at all, and tell me I'm stupid for not trying what I have tried. Very bizarre indeed, anyone have any ideas on the trigger for this, or why no list has it signed as glitchy?!

I'm wondering whether it's just a matter of order, like, for example, unlocking one of the DLC's achievements before obtaining the original games 200G...just a thought

Gor1lla
07-12-2011, 08:12 AM
You should check the thread next to this and fill the questionnaire. We are trying to solve the riddle :D
Don't forget to text SEGA as soon as their site is back up.