PDA

View Full Version : Help with sequence 3!!

Indio Slapahoe
11-17-2010, 05:47 AM
Okay so i started sequence 3 and did the 3rd mission where u got to save the prostitute with the 2500 florins ransom. Problem is i cant get to the other two missions because they are unreachable. Ive burned down any tower i can get too and synched every viewpoint i can climb but whenever i try to reach the other two missions its just blocked off. WTH am i missing here? Any help would be most welcome at this point since im out of ideas. Thanks all

darthmushu
11-17-2010, 11:30 AM
I got stuck here too. Do all the whore missions too.

Skullhunter84
11-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Did you return the brothel after the ransom? If i remember correctly you can't really do much more til you go back and talk to the other courtesans.

StumpyDan360
11-18-2010, 12:34 AM
im stuck now... i did the two missions after and now theres only a symbol on the whore house but the mother is gone.. i only have the 2 exclamation marks on the map but they are far in the fog on the map and past the invisible walls... anyone know if i need a certain amount of money or have to do some missions? like the towers?

blackhandgang
11-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Had the same problem, but figured out that the bounderies aren't as extensive as you would think because of the fog. Just follow along the bounderies and you will eventually find your turing a corner and almost being lead to each of the other two missions. Just so you can chose which one first: SW mark is Thieves Guild and E mark is Mercs.

Ferocious
11-18-2010, 02:08 AM
"the fog" just means you haven't explored it yet/synced via view points

It doesn't mean there are necessarily boundaries there. I just went towards each one and encountered no problems.. the only thing I noticed is if you go to take a tower that is part of one of the missions it won't let you... so if you get a wall going to take a tower, etc.. it's part of a mission so just go on with your missions and you'll get to it.