PDA

View Full Version : How is the multi?

Divine Darkness
11-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before but i'm curious as to how the multiplayer is, i played the beta back on PS3 and it was kinda iffy to me but then again i didn't play it much. I'm considering taking Halo: Reach back since i can get an extra $20 for trade in towards AC: Brotherhood. Any comments on how the multi portion plays will be appreciated.

Flibbity Floid
11-17-2010, 02:11 PM
I found it very impressive so far. Was up til 3:30 jumping between that and the SP. They refined a lot of controls and the MP is really fun.

SynysterLyfe
11-18-2010, 04:46 AM
I'm not someone who usually plays multiplayer, I prefer single player, but I can't get enough of the multiplayer in this game. It's really intense and scary at times.

waxc3
11-18-2010, 06:05 AM
i tried it twice and didnt enjoy it all. the intro level was boring and didnt tell me much, then against people i had no fun. a bunch of walking around hoping no one is going to stab you in the back.
the game didnt teach me how to do the "stun" counter move either. it just says it exists, dont rely on it... uhh thanks. i never got it to work once.
back to single player instead.

Pigmartyr
11-18-2010, 06:22 AM
Multi player is pretty robust. Dont expect to jump in and free run everywhere and do any good. There is a certain measure of patience required. Most of the negative comments have to do with the not being able to just run and gun.

Skitxo
11-18-2010, 06:30 AM
I'm loving the multiplayer. First match I got 3 achieves including the Strong closer. lol. It is a game of patience.

The Arsonyst
11-18-2010, 06:44 AM
Honestly, I was scared, but its really nice. Personally I get a rush every game. I think its a personal thing though, not everyone is gonna like it of course, but I for one do.

Vanilla Coke Zero
11-18-2010, 07:05 AM
if you're a rager, i suggest you do not play this game. you're gonna die, a lot. it's part of the game. but it's also extremely rewarding and unique. level 33 here, and not stopping any time soon.

Divine Darkness
11-18-2010, 03:31 PM
Yea im not a rager i just like to play for fun, i went by game stop and they told me that offer only guarantees that your trade in is worth $20 when the web site says $20 will be added after trade in so i didn't get it, i didnt mind paying the extra $30 but i decided not to because of the way they got an attitude with me. I'm just going to rent it and buy it from gamefly.

BlackRiderRazil
11-18-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm really digging the multiplayer, but like someone else said, you will die alot. Sometimes its a little bullshit, but much less so than any FPS multiplayer I have ever played console wise. Once you get into it, if you aren't in a party, you'll start hearing people if they have their mics hooked up and their character is nearby. Run, run like mad.

As someone else said, do not rely on the Stun, as a kill always takes precedence over a counter stun. Its best to just high tail it. Another thing that happened for me, the more I got into it, the more I started getting that 'someone's watching me feeling'. I listen to that feeling and take off running, and usually someone pops out and starts chasing me. The game is quite intense, and there's nothing like stalking someone, getting a perfect kill then bolting away from the person hunting you and blending into a crowd to escape.

jules the great
11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Im not a HUGE MP person, however I played it last night for the first time and IT WAS AWESOME. Kinda freaky tho when that harlequin looking girl comes outta nowhere and stabs you to death lol. But my first game i came in 3rd place, so I was happy, and got a few cheeves outta the way. I'll be on more this weekend.

frogcrazyant
11-18-2010, 05:48 PM
cant wait to try it