PDA

View Full Version : My Deck

Kinky Buns
11-17-2010, 02:46 PM
This is just for feedback and people who might be having trouble getting a new deck started like me, because I suck at making decks. Although this one seems to be solid. I've done 4 tournaments in a row and still have not lost a single round to anyone, including Jack and Yusei.

So after collecting 500/1000 of the cards in this game I sat down for about an hour and made a deck with what I could and this is what I got.

46 card deck with only effect monsters and synchro summons.

Monster Cards: (All effect only monsters)
1x Blowback Dragon
2x Counselor Lily
2x Des Koala
1x Evil Hero Gainer
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Jinzo (until I get another one)
1x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
1x Mobius the Frost Monarch
1x Morphing Jar #1
1x Night Assailant
1x Obelisk the Tormentor (Every deck should have one in my opinion).
1x Raiza the Storm Monarch
3x Reflect Bounder (Best lvl 4 monster in the game if you ask me, if you can use them properly).
1x Skilled Dark Magician (Only using for high attack lvl 4 until I can get an actual Dark Magician).
1x Spell Striker (Surprisingly it can make or break a duel if the tide turns against your favor when your opponent is all but dead).
1x Spirit Reaper (Saved my ass more than once when I get screwed by a mirror force/Sychro Summon combo).
1x Stealth Bird (Cannot stress enough how good this card is if your opponent likes to turtle behind effect cards).
1x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
1x Volcanic Slicer

Synchro Monsters:
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Tempest Magician
1x Turbo Warrior
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Dark Strike Fighter
1x Nitro Warrior

Spells:
1x Axe of Despair
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Limiter Removal (Haven't really had a chance to test this card with my machine monsters yet so it might be taken out).
1x Mausoleum of the Emperor (Risky card if your opponent has a lot of high star cards and enough life points to use them).
1x Monster Reborn
1x Offerings of the Doomed
2x Poison of the Old Man
1x Shield Crush (Might add another one if I take out cards).
1x Soul Exchange
1x Spell Shattering Arrow
1x Swords of Revealing Light

Traps:
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell (Good for those AI that like to turtle behind life point damage spells).
1x Kunai with Chain
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Magic Jammer
1x Negate Attack
1x Royal Decree
1x Royal Oppression
1x Sakuretsu Armor
1x Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Probably not the greatest deck, but then again I only have around 50% of all the game's cards. Still trying to get a mirror force too lol.

DeeJayMark
11-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Dont wait for a Dark Magician, hes not even in the game...

JPX Brutality
11-18-2010, 02:00 AM
Dont wait for a Dark Magician, hes not even in the game...

It's a shamed the Game YUGIOH doesn't have its main characters favorite card......

hutzezon
11-18-2010, 02:40 AM
It's a shamed the Game YUGIOH doesn't have its main characters favorite card......

that ain't correct the main character in Yu Gi Oh! is Yugi
but this game is about Yu Gi Oh! 5D's what is an other part of Yu Gi Oh

JPX Brutality
11-18-2010, 05:01 AM
true but you know what I mean. Dark Magician is like one of the most recognizable cards. Its like Blue Eyes or Red Eyes ya know

Gohan Reborn
11-18-2010, 05:15 AM
Red Eyes isn't in the game either I believe...

A Yu-Gi-Oh game without the Dark Magician is like Pokemon without Pikachu. WTF.