PDA

View Full Version : Well Connected - Step by step instructions

SkinnyBin
11-17-2010, 03:07 PM
I really need some help in understanding this achievement. I've read posts bout linking, unlick, going into game settings etc. but none of which have helped me understand what I need to do to unlock this achievement.

Would someone be kind enough to give me step by step instructions as if I were a complete moron (which I seem to be when it comes to this achievement!).

So far I've been onto Rockband.com, but get the overlay directing me to the uk site. However on that overlay is an option that says "Link to get "Well Connected"". Now I've clicked that link, then fired up the game and entered my code. It then says congratulations you have unlocked "Well Connected".
This has no affect on it actually unlocking though.

I have read people need to use different user names and unlinking their game etc. but how and where do I do that? In game or on the website?

Thanks people!

bigsilentrob
11-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Unlinking your game is on the website. Unlink your game, create a new user account on rockband.com. Relink your game with the same code you used for the first account. Then fire the game back up and it should unlock.

Lucent Beam
11-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Unlinking your game is on the website. Unlink your game, create a new user account on rockband.com. Relink your game with the same code you used for the first account. Then fire the game back up and it should unlock.

How long between linking and playing the game should I wait for it pop?

EDIT: Apparently, a lot longer than I was waiting at the time I posted that, because it finally popped for me!

Spade422
11-27-2010, 01:25 AM
How long between linking and playing the game should I wait for it pop?

EDIT: Apparently, a lot longer than I was waiting at the time I posted that, because it finally popped for me!

i know you edited your post saying you got it, but for me it took me about 10 minutes. it didnt pop up randomly, i coincidentally turned on my xbox and started up rb3 about 10 minutes after i unlinked/linked, and it popped up once i got to the main menu along with the challenge completed.

Lucent Beam
11-27-2010, 03:51 AM
It took over an hour for it to unlock for me. I would turn off my Xbox and then turn it back on, sign in, and start up RB3 every 15 minutes or so.