PDA

View Full Version : Video explaining Project Legacy and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Daemon300
11-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Watch this video to learn how Assassin's Creed Project Legacy, the Facebook game, interacts with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood to earn you exclusive rewards in both games.

YouTube - Assassin's Creed Project Legacy [North America]

Hmmm... They didn't say anything about uPlay points. Is it true that you can get them by playing Project Legacy?

Quickdraw
11-17-2010, 08:55 PM
ive not seen any points so far not a bad vid, will use this tomorrow when i get my game.

HorsemanOfWar16
11-17-2010, 10:21 PM
COOL thx 4 posting m8

Flesseck214
11-17-2010, 10:28 PM
I was just about to post this. :) Glad to see that they've finally divulged some information on this. I guess they were waiting for release. Can't wait!

PerroSato
11-18-2010, 02:36 AM
Yeh its pretty awesome and everything but it says no save file found from brotherhood on project legacy

Patrozor
11-18-2010, 04:40 AM
it say the same thing no save file found from brotherhood on project legacy:(

Quickdraw
11-18-2010, 05:00 AM
from my understanding you have to link your save game to uplay then once its loaded on there properly connect it to legacy, but i have a feeling its still abit buggy. gunna give it a go tomorrow hopefully when i get my copy.

DropDeadArtemus
11-18-2010, 08:55 AM
You have to link you're UPlay account with your facebook account in the project legacy app. You also need a saved game on AC Brotherhood. Go into single player on ACB and where you choose your session, on the bottom it should say :ybut:link with Project Legacy. Press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/y.png. After that you should be good to go on Project Legacy. You will need to progress in the ACB story to be able to use the linked features on Project Legacy(i won't give away any spoilers).

curbsideprophet
11-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Well shit. I've already maxed out all my territories in Project Legacy. I hope this doesn't mean my Ezio starts out as an uber-Trillionaire with Rome already finished; I'd like to actually play the game normally first :/

Daemon300
11-19-2010, 12:29 AM
^This.

:s

Quickdraw
11-19-2010, 12:39 AM
Well shit. I've already maxed out all my territories in Project Legacy. I hope this doesn't mean my Ezio starts out as an uber-Trillionaire with Rome already finished; I'd like to actually play the game normally first :/

yeah me too that would be aweful.