PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the Collector's Edition...?

curbsideprophet
11-17-2010, 09:17 PM
I haven't played the game yet, so don't spoil anything for me. I had a question about the Collector's Edition.

I opened mine yesterday just to look at the pretty swag, and I couldn't for the life of me find the bonus disc - the one that has the soundtrack, digital comic, etc. Has anyone found theirs? Or did it mysteriously vanish between now and when Ubisoft announced the Collector's Edition?

If anyone know what's up, please let me know. I'm starting to get kind of pissed.

Quid Squid
11-17-2010, 09:21 PM
Mine was the first disc in the case that says bonus content

Lucki88
11-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Mine was in the same case as the game ^^

Got the Doctor Collector's Edition

curbsideprophet
11-17-2010, 09:45 PM
So both of yours came in the same case as the game? It's a two-disc case, like with the BioShock Collector's Edition?

Roxy
11-17-2010, 09:57 PM
So both of ours came in the same case as the game? It's a two-disc case, like with the BioShock Collector's Edition? Yes, the disc should be inside the game case in front of the game disc.

curbsideprophet
11-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Yes, the disc should be inside the game case in front of the game disc.

Alright, thanks. I just assumed from the promotional images that it would get its own case; I didn't think to check the game case. Thanks for your help, everyone.

R6soldier
11-17-2010, 10:43 PM
for those who bought the collector's edition...does it say in the back of the case of the game where the UPC bardcode(not for resale)?? just curious why it says that

Ferocious
11-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Mine was the first disc in the case that says bonus content

Same for me. I got the one from Gamestop (Harlequin jack-in-the-box)...

lostmotiv
11-17-2010, 11:50 PM
for those who bought the collector's edition...does it say in the back of the case of the game where the UPC bardcode(not for resale)?? just curious why it says that

thats how you differentiate that it's actually the collector's edition version of the game that should have 2 discs inside. The idea being your not supposed to sell the game without the rest of the limited edition packaging.

also back to main topic, yes the bonus disc is inside the case with the regular game disc.

OceanH
11-18-2010, 01:26 AM
Alright, thanks. I just assumed from the promotional images that it would get its own case; I didn't think to check the game case. Thanks for your help, everyone.

You opened your Collector's Edition, you checked the box, you took the time to search in the box, but you didn't checked the game case and came to post here? Seriously?

curbsideprophet
11-18-2010, 04:24 AM
You opened your Collector's Edition, you checked the box, you took the time to search in the box, but you didn't checked the game case and came to post here? Seriously?

Seriously.

Since the question's already been answered, can someone tell me how to close this thread? Or do I have to ask a mod to do it for me?