PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft made a good move in TV adverts...

l.maciver
11-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Ive latly been seeing a nintendo DSi advert with 2 idiots know as JedWard. They sounds so bad and im glad mircosoft didnt get some rejects to try sell Kinect to the public.

HatTrick190
11-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Ive latly been seeing a nintendo DSi advert with 2 idiots know as JedWard. They sounds so bad and im glad mircosoft didnt get some rejects to try sell Kinect to the public.

Same here, and I think alot of people are starting to want Kinect after saying "Im not getting it I'll use my controller forever"

TakahashiDemon
11-17-2010, 11:50 PM

omg I hate those ads so much.. they're just trying to get casual gamers into Dragon Quest.. which isn't gonna work.. I tried getting my sister into FF games and she just says there's way too much talking in those games, and that she just wants puzzle games like that Lantan game (whatever it called.. has an anime now), as does most the people who have a DS, never mind those 2.. I hated the Ant and Dec ads too.

Kinect ads are also more appealing than Move ads.. in one the Move ads someone in the background actually says "Rubbish", and my BF also noticed that one of the girls who were up playing weren't actually playing.. so many ads on Sky.. tis why we notice so many things.. did anyone else noticed the guy with a white body but a black head in a DJ Hero 2 ad? I haven't seen that ad on TV since but it was the weirdest thing ever.. its not like it was meant to be like that either.

l.maciver
11-18-2010, 12:01 AM
yeah i know the ad, it was at the end, that was **** up, talk about mixing, that was not right.

Lord WarLion
11-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Hell yeah, they did xD

k1ng Brownie
11-18-2010, 12:42 AM
By the look of that advert, nintendo wants to turn us into fags

Lord WarLion
11-18-2010, 12:44 AM
Don't they try this since ages ;) ?

l.maciver
11-18-2010, 01:18 AM
the ads they should try do more of should be like Halo, Fable, Gears of War, Red Dead Redemption and CoD, gameplay and only gameplay with cinimatics. Dragon Quest just seems really really dumb and got dummer with Jedward, i wouldnt be surprised if they made the remake of Dumb and Dumber. Having The Wanted cop things on the Wii was abit stupid but better than the DS, DS ads only really worked when its brain training ads. Kinect didnt show much and the MOVE kinda made it look like your holding a lamp shade inside a pop-out book.

i wouldnt be surprised if we started posting ads in the thread now.

HatTrick190
11-18-2010, 02:43 AM
By the look of that advert, nintendo wants to turn us into fags

Haha my friend said that today when he saw the ad.