PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Mightymango
11-18-2010, 01:51 AM
Discuss Achievements here

-H-
11-18-2010, 03:52 AM
Ok... what the hell is a T-Spin and how do I do them?

AlucardTepes
11-22-2010, 06:34 AM
Take a look at this video: YouTube - Trying to Land a T-Spin on Tetris

Jump ahead to around 4 minutes and there is a great example of a t-spin. If you look on Youtube, there are several other good videos of t-spins. Hope this helps!

Mightymango
11-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Lets just say that T-Spins on the phone are NOT easy.

-H-
11-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I haven't managed to get any at all.

Do people find it easier to get them using the D-Pad control option or the standard slide and tap controls that you start off with by default.

Also which variant would you suggest works best (if any)

phatal1ty
12-12-2010, 10:02 PM
for t-spins its hard to do soft drops so i suggest just taking your time and doing it slowly and going nuts with the spin as soon as it falls in to the space you need to spin

heres a more detailed guide

http://www.tetrisfriends.com/help/tips_advanced.php#thetspin

keep in mind that its not just a T-spin but more accurately a "t-spin line clear"
so you will need to set up a line or two (or even three if your that keen)
but a double or triple t-spin line clear still only counts as one t-spin to your achievement

i guess i wouldn't do this on any variant
i would just either do original or marathon mode
the variants are hard enough as it is no need to make it tougher

for the "on a roll" you can do original as i got it doing just good old plain tetris-es only

Rectal Exambot
02-03-2011, 02:44 AM
How do you get 100% completion? Anyone got any tips for getting 12 lines cleared in a single move?

superdupergizmo
04-23-2011, 01:51 PM
100% completion is finishing marathon + all variants on level 15 apart from radical which doesn't have a level select. you still need to finish it though which is probably the hardest bit :D