PDA

View Full Version : Why does it skip opening menu and send me straight to MP??

GuyAboveMeSucks
11-18-2010, 04:44 PM
I've been playing campaign but last night I start my game up press start and boom i get put into the multiplayer menu instantly i back out it loads me right back into it? ive tried restarting my xbox and just going back to dashboard anyone have a fix for this cause i just want to play my campaign dammit.

scXthursday
11-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Clear your cache. Did you happen to get invited to another games multiplayer i.e MW2 or black ops?

GuyAboveMeSucks
11-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Ill try the clear cache. Yeah i got an invite Black Ops but should that matter?

Dragon Master
11-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Ill try the clear cache. Yeah i got an invite Black Ops but should that matter?

That is the reason why it skips to MP. The same thing happen to me and I had to delete my saves and clear cache to fix it.

GuyAboveMeSucks
11-19-2010, 01:28 AM
delete your saves? i'm definatly not going that far thats a serious bug that needs to be fixed. so i have to restart the whole game cause i get an invite? that some shitty programming right there.

Angrym0nkey
11-19-2010, 06:20 AM
delete your saves? i'm definatly not going that far thats a serious bug that needs to be fixed. so i have to restart the whole game cause i get an invite? that some shitty programming right there.
You don't have to start your game over. I had the same problem yesterday, all I did was delete the live update thing and booted up the game, it ask to download the update again I did and everything worked fine from that point on. see if that works

Azuto
11-19-2010, 07:10 AM
They deleted campaign, only multiplayer exists now.