PDA

View Full Version : Get it Now!

razzleson
05-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Finally, after all the waiting, Mad Tracks is available.

Name: Mad Tracks (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/m/madtracksxboxlivearcade/)
Price: 800 Points
Availability: Not available in South Korea
Dash Details: Single Player, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 2-4, HD (High Definition). Admit it! You had fun playing the 2 challenges in the free version of Mad Tracks. The full game has a full 15 challenges -- some action packed, some intriguing, some just plain fast. You'll be able to see your name on the leaderboards and compare your Mad Tracks points with your friends. If thatís not enough racing action, the FULL version of Mad Tracks will also seamlessly accept future premium downloadable extension packs with an incredible 30 additional challenges already planned. Find these available for purchase soon on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace! Download the full game now.
Size: 45.2 MB (approx.)

Hopefully I'll have this by the end of the week. Anyone else planning on getting it? If you do get it, share your thoughts!

patches4711
05-30-2007, 12:24 PM
I got it this morning before going to work and played for about 1/2 hour I found it very enjoyable. I can't wait to try it multiplayer should really be a blast it is certainly worth the 800 microsoft points. There is also a mention of future downloadable content as well.

Crash
05-30-2007, 12:34 PM
I downloaded it, but have to wait till after work to play it :(.

angry
05-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Ezcellent i will have to get some more MS points as i only have 500 points at mo. :(

WaltXXX
05-30-2007, 04:11 PM
I bought Mad Tracks too, I love it! It is worth the 800 points. And easy achievements to.. :)

MRT TERMINATOR
05-30-2007, 09:26 PM
I bought Mad Tracks too, I love it! It is worth the 800 points. And easy achievements to.. :)

Indeed, ok i try not to be an achievement whore but they don't look too hard :) But for once no multiplayer achievements that's a first maybe, only the split screen but with two controllers i think you will get far. I played the trial and was convinced already, it's really fun and i didn't have a racelike game in my arcadelist yet :)

Evil L33
05-31-2007, 12:30 AM
Its a great game! Reminds me of Micro Machines :)

Cordes
05-31-2007, 09:46 AM
I just bought the game this morning and I'm enjoying it very much. One of the best XLA games I've played so far.

JakK93
04-05-2008, 02:55 PM
I haven't played this on my account, but I played it at my friends and it was great!