PDA

View Full Version : Question reguarding achievements

MagicMurderBag7
11-19-2010, 05:40 AM
I just won this game from a twitter contest 1up was having and i wont get the code until mid day tomorrow. I won the "Core pack" so i came on here to see what the achievements are and there are like 650 points worth but they are all for DLC so my question is which group will i be able to unlock with the Core pack. i assume i can get the one that is labeled "Core Pack" but can i also get the regular ones that aren't for DLC?

The N Dogg
11-19-2010, 06:17 AM
I just won this game from a twitter contest 1up was having and i wont get the code until mid day tomorrow. I won the "Core pack" so i came on here to see what the achievements are and there are like 650 points worth but they are all for DLC so my question is which group will i be able to unlock with the Core pack. i assume i can get the one that is labeled "Core Pack" but can i also get the regular ones that aren't for DLC?

Short answer, it's all dlc. The game is like Game Room or Family Game Night where the initial download of the core game is free but to play it you'll have to buy one pack of dlc or another.

Each table has 3 achievements. The core pack has 4 tables. There are 13 total tables right now and you would have to purchase the remaining 9 to get the achievements for those tables.

Besides the Core Pack, there is another pack of 4 tables for 800 points (I think these are the original tables from the first Pinball FX game) and then 5 other tables that can be purchased for 200 points each.

Good game to win, lotta fun and really well done.

MagicMurderBag7
11-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Thank you for the reply. so 200 possible unless i buy more tables. maybe when they are the deal of the week i will get more but Rock Band is currently sucking up all my extra MS points.

I guess that explains what UGO is giving away today, they have Pinball FX2 classic maybe i will try to win that too lol