PDA

View Full Version : 5 star Antibodies tip

Daluca 47
11-19-2010, 08:47 AM
For those of you out there struggling with 'Antibodies' I’ve got a little bit of a tip.

So I have been going for 'Rock Band Immortal' Achievement on guitar and most of it hasn’t been to bad. I got Beast and the Harlot on my first go (Love the song so that helped) but I felt myself struggling with 'Antibodies' but its only rated 2/5. its not particularly hard but I found hard to get a streak going. Best I could do was 4 stars.

So I recommend going onto bass and putting on no-fail mode. It might take a few goes to get the rhythm of it but I did the first 80% of the song perfect and got my 5 star and then left it while it went into the hard as HOPO's section. It still counts towards the achievement as I checked in my goals and it still counts on it.

I hope this helps someone out as that song is absolutely annoying. Never playing it again.

SpiralGamerpro
11-27-2010, 06:49 AM
Awesome! Now I only have Beast and the Harlot left!

KingSigy
11-27-2010, 07:55 AM
I'd say just play it on Bass. It's not impossible on Expert Guitar, but Bass is so much easier it's not even funny.

FrankWaternator
11-28-2010, 04:18 PM
For whatever reason (ok... I was terrible), I couldn't get the 5 stars on bass. I tried singing it and got 5 stars on my second try. I did the humming trick as I'm a terrible singer.

OnCE_Liberated
12-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Good tip. Absolutely needed.

As an experienced and skilled player, I can easily say that I found this as the hardest song in the game. Harder than ANY "Impossible" song for sure.

But yeah, I ended up 5*ing it on bass, and, since I personally hate the song itself, will not even attempt to 5* it on guitar. It's pretty easy on bass, except for the end that absolutely killed me. :P