PDA

View Full Version : The perfect plant...how!?

TommyGun81
11-19-2010, 09:18 AM
I'm at gardening skill 7 right now...have the green thum bought by 20k happiness ponits and the skill gardening from the get go...i read some books so far and always care about my garden, talk to my plants...whatelse to do?

Does the semen i find lying around already has to be perfect???

zerospaceA4
11-19-2010, 09:48 AM
I'd suggest having the 'green thumb' and 'loves the outdoors' traits to make this a bit faster. Start by planting a seed, try to plant a seed of nice quality or better. I recommend planting either tomato, grapevine or lettuce because they grow quickly. Make sure to fertilize your plants with quality fish.

When your harvest the produce, plant it again. By planting the produce again, the quality of next produce will be higher. You will need to repeat this about 3 times until your plant will be perfect.

lijnloos
11-19-2010, 10:16 AM
I never talk to my plants, just make sure I fertilize with fish (of high quality) and have an auto-watering sprinkler, so they don't dry out by accident.

Re-planting will work beter probably... never tried that, but will try it next time...

TommyGun81
11-19-2010, 12:45 PM
How can i re-plant my hrvest? My harvest is no seed but just the fruit...i can't plant tomatoes or apples!?

zerospaceA4
11-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Don't worry, you can. When your gardening skill is higher and you complete a gardening opportunity you can even buy a cheese or egg from the supermarket and plant them to grow more cheese and eggs. I know it's a bit weird, isn't it?

J4ckyb0y1
11-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Yes you can plant the fruit. So if your plant is very nice quality, it can produce great quality fruit. Take that fruit and plant it and your next plant will be great quality. If you have the Green Thumb and Super Green Thumb lifetime reward it will go even faster as the quality will go up as soon as you plant the fruit. At lvl 10 gardening you can plant a nice fruit and get excellent fruit from the plant.

Once you are level 7 gardner, plant and use garlic to fertilize your plants. Perfect garlic will keep the plants fetilized for 8 days, 9 when you complete Master Farmer milestone. Life fruit also makes great fertilizer but that's a complete waist. Sell it or make Ambrosia.