PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

Robert-da-pro
11-19-2010, 02:25 PM
1) There is achievements to win each guy 20 times also 20 times in open league. Does open league wins count towards regular win achievements too or it must be seperately?

2) Is it possible to see somewhere how many wins i have on each guy?

Any answers welcomed.

EDIT:

I figured out this question already (I must beat league 1 to get open league) I replace this question with new:

2) How to get into leaderboards. It says that i must be in open league. How to get there?

TopAce
11-24-2010, 08:28 AM
I figured out this question already (I must beat league 1 to get open league) I replace this question with new:

2) How to get into leaderboards. It says that i must be in open league. How to get there?

I'm not there myself yet, but from what I understand you must beat League 3(where you start), then League 2 and then League 1 and then you are in the Open League (with no ending).

Ther is an achievements to beat a person 20 times that counts all the league 3,2 and 1 and then there is another for the same person to beat him 20 times in the open league. Which should mean that once you get into open league you need to beat every opponent until that persons achievement unlocks. Simple, but quite a grind.

So if you are really good you need to beat everyone at least 23 times to get both achievements per opponent.

Best way I found is dodge every "heavweight" guy and don't take damage and the "lightweigths" need to be beaten very fast.

Robert-da-pro
11-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Yes thank you. I can confirm this as i got both achievements for some guys already done and in open league