PDA

View Full Version : DLC Nov 23rd - John Lennon's "Imagine"

SebastianSB
11-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Hey gang,

As we announced just prior to launch (in this now classic post right here (http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?203947-John-Lennon-s-Imagine-Coming-as-Full-Album-DLC-for-Rock-Band-3%21)) John Lennon's Imagine is coming as DLC. But guess what? It's coming next week! Check out the details below and get your piano hands ready! And if you don't have an extra set of piano hands then your regular hands should do.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 system (Nov. 23):

“Crippled Inside”
“Jealous Guy”
“It’s So Hard”
“I Don’t Wanna Be A Soldier Mama”
“Gimme Some Truth”
“Oh My Love”
“How Do You Sleep?” X
“How?”
“Oh Yoko!”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system Nov. 24)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks, as well as “Imagine (Album)” on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song

$0.99 USD (80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

$14.99, £7.49 UK, €10.99 EU (1,200 Microsoft Points) for Imagine (Album)

Jester0700
11-19-2010, 09:09 PM
A great album by a great artist. Albums like this want me to pick up the keyboard controller. Hope to see more future dlc like this.

mikachu93
11-19-2010, 09:13 PM
It's times like this when I feel embarrassed to admit I don't know half as many songs by an artist as I should.

Anything recommendable to someone who plays everything but vocals? Chart-wise, preferably. Songs that sound nice are... well, nice, but I like interesting (!= OMG HOPO) charts.

Echilion
11-19-2010, 09:26 PM
It's times like this when I feel embarrassed to admit I don't know half as many songs by an artist as I should.

Anything recommendable to someone who plays everything but vocals? Chart-wise, preferably. Songs that sound nice are... well, nice, but I like interesting (!= OMG HOPO) charts.

Off the top of my head, Crippled Inside will promise to be fun and is probably my favorite track off the album.

Oops..i forgot How Do You Sleep and It's so hard

mikachu93
11-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Off the top of my head, Crippled Inside will promise to be fun and is probably my favorite track off the album.

Oops..i forgot How Do You Sleep and It's so hard
I'll definitely try and remember to check out the YouTube videos when the tracks are released.

Dustinator
11-20-2010, 02:21 PM
A pass for me this week. I have the GOW2 xp event to keep me busy this weekend and into Thanksgiving :)