PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Heal My Character

Nushmut
11-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Ive only just got this game & am not far into the game, ive just spoke to someone who said i have to go to a certain place to find magical stones (Im around 30-60mins Gameplay).
Where i need to go is guarded by 4 enemies, but my character is on such low health i cant do anything, if i engage them then if they hit me once i die.

How do i get my health back? :(

Cheers

redv3n0m
11-19-2010, 07:21 PM
either un-equipt your weapon to let your health regen(press down) or use potions if its emergencys, its auto slotted to RB

Nushmut
11-19-2010, 07:30 PM
I tried pressing RB, but it just doesnt work? ive even gone to the inventory and clicked use on the healting potions (have 7 of them) & nothing happens

NiteChylde
11-20-2010, 11:28 AM
I also have the problem that health and mana potions don't work if I use them in the inventory. Via the quick use buttons they work fine, though. Make sure you have the right healing potions mapped to a quick use button. For me it happened at times that I ran out of the exact potion that was mapped to a button, which I didn't notice and so it happened that I mashed the right button countless time without getting any healing. ^^

Most monsters won't follow you very far, you usually can just run away, unequip your weapons, so self-healing kicks in and then get back to the monsters and continue killing them.

Nushmut
11-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Still wont work, tried both ways :(. I might possibly not be able to use it yet, im still in the tutorial thing i think? Ive spoken to the blind blacksmith & he told me to go somewhere, & on my way i need to beat 5/6 enemies that are all in my way, if they hit me once i die :(

DarkSephiroth
12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Still wont work, tried both ways :(. I might possibly not be able to use it yet, im still in the tutorial thing i think? Ive spoken to the blind blacksmith & he told me to go somewhere, & on my way i need to beat 5/6 enemies that are all in my way, if they hit me once i die :(

Yeah I'm at the same spot and it's really hard to get into a game where you constantly die on first "real" enemies... for me it was that if I move too much potions won't work :S I have to be almost idle to use potions... Fighting seems even shittier than in the first one and I still think first one was good.

Poganin
12-13-2010, 07:49 PM
I noticed that you are only able to use potions if you're not in the middle of an attack animation. So if you are in combat, you won't be able to heal yourself with a potion unless you are in "idle" stance.