PDA

View Full Version : Is this worth buying while looking at the demo content?

Rifle Elite
11-20-2010, 12:29 AM
I heard the demo already includes a pretty large part of the game, so is this game worth the 800 points? I have exactly 1600 points left and want to change my gamertag. Spending the other 800 points would give me the 400 MSP bonus for this month's deal, but then if the 800 MSP is a waste it isnt worth it.

I already played the demo, can I expect any new cool stuff if I buy the full game?

mehateme
11-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Not much, there are some challenges a few other towers and alot of charcs. If you like tower defense and have played it alot on the Internet, you are sure to like this. I find it quite good, short but good. Might only been worth 4-600 points :)

niko da bos
12-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Not much, there are some challenges a few other towers and alot of charcs. If you like tower defense and have played it alot on the Internet, you are sure to like this. I find it quite good, short but good. Might only been worth 4-600 points :)

is it like tower defense in warcraft ?(not stupid world of warcraft) south park was my fav show as a kid, and i grew up on warcraft. bringing this to my xbox would be revolutionary! lol

hydrosugar
03-12-2011, 02:10 PM
the demo was crap it only included levels where you pelt them with snowballs. it didnt include any of the levels where you could make intricate snow wall mazes