PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Mojomorphosis?

themizdemon
11-20-2010, 04:56 AM
Does anybody know how to unlock the achievements for gaining Maximum Mojomorphosis in each venue? I have completed 2 of the clan paths at the beginning of the game, but I never got these 2 achievements. I'm confused with what is required in order to reach Maximum Mojomorphosis.

Thank you

themizdemon
11-21-2010, 10:16 PM
For anyone looking for the answer, I figured it out and got the achievements. To attain Maximum Mojomorphosis, you need to pretty much 5 star all 3 songs to a set in the venue and focus heavily on Perfects and using your Mojo as often as possible. So if you can, anytime it's available, push the button to use your Mojo and focus on timing for Perfects.

I personally through it on the easiest difficulty and just nailed perfects as often as possible. Most of the time I had around 75-90% Perfect on each song and roughly 3/4 of the way through the 3rd song I would attain Maximum Mojomorphosis.

I hope this helps anyone who is looking for this solution.

dalton32389
11-27-2010, 05:13 PM
thanks for the help

lignimvite
03-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Basically, just use it as soon as you get it each time...

MachineAres
04-13-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm doing this on the easiest difficulty and getting 95-99% perfects usually and mojo is on auto so it gets used as soon as its full, and I still can't max out a metamorphosis bar in any club. What is going on?

Sqwark
04-24-2011, 05:29 PM
I think you have to use it as soon as you get it (when the mojo "flask" gets half filled), not when it gets full. I found it easiest to do it on vocals since it's difficult to activate mojo on anything else without breaking your streak. If you sing "Bombtrack" and "Plush" in a setlist together (in Quick Gig), it's possible to get Max Mojomorphosis without even playing the third song.