PDA

View Full Version : 14k Gold not unlocking?

juniorvarsity33
11-20-2010, 06:16 AM
I was wondering if anybody else is having this problem? I have the achievements for Gold on all Intermediate and advanced levels, and the achievement for Silver on all Basic.

I just personally went through all the basic levels in succession to ensure that none of my "platinum" looking medals were silver, and still nothing.

My only other guess is to start a new game file and just try the basics, maybe my file is corrupted, however I have still been unlocking the other achievements...

Thanks for looking
-jv

Voytek
11-20-2010, 06:31 AM
Did you make sure it was in free play, not adventure mode?

juniorvarsity33
11-20-2010, 06:55 AM
Yessir... FP for sure

Voytek
11-23-2010, 04:51 AM
Yessir... FP for sure

Ah..well.. maybe it is glitched :/ sorry man.
If it comes down to it, you can just erase your data after getting all the other achievements and then start over for those.. you're getting exercise at least!

lethargicj
11-23-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm having a similar problem. I have unlocked the achievement for gold on ALL free play levels. But I have NOT unlocked the achievement for gold on intermediate or advanced. How is that possible?

One thing I noticed is that that most activities have 9 different levels. But on River Rush I only have 6. Is it supposed to be 6 or are some missing for some reason?

And does the time challenges count for this?

juniorvarsity33
11-24-2010, 01:55 AM
So.... I moved my profile to my HD, and started a new game. I cleared my cache and played a brand new game. Got Gold/Platinum on all Basic challenges in Free Play and still NO ACHIEVEMENT.... getting frustrated on this as other profiles are popping the achievement right in front of me on the same system!!!!

vizi0n
01-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Got the same problem here. Did you manage to get it?

juniorvarsity33
01-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Apparently I had already unlocked it :( Even after posting this. I swore I didn't have it! Lol...