PDA

View Full Version : Shrunken Heads?

Sparda
11-20-2010, 06:20 AM
I have one that I acquired from a chest somewhere near the thieves guild but I've collected every chest on the main Rome map (not in the secret areas). So does anyone know where you can find one? Like can you get one from a courier, or a Romulus Lair? Any help would be appreciated because I would love to finish my armor sets.

waxc3
11-20-2010, 06:57 AM
i still have zero. but i have collected odd things from the BIG star assassin contracts, and from the thugs that attack me (saying i have deep pockets).

F8L Fool
11-20-2010, 06:58 AM
I only got a single one as well, and it was in a lair. I kept hoping that an Assassin Contract would come up with that as a reward. Then I was thinking a courier would have it.

I finished the entire game and only got one, so no luck on completing that quest. It's pretty sad I was able to beat the entire game, unlock the secret armor, and do just about every achievement without completing more than one shop quest. I unlocked a total of 109 chests by the end of it, and never missed a courier or bandit loot either.

Definitely a gigantic flaw in their design.

booster17
11-20-2010, 11:04 AM
The chests are set, not random. There are only two shrunken heads in chests in the entire game, otherwise you can get them as random drops from certain corpses.

There's one in a chest in western Antico. Go south (across the river) from Ezio's hideout and follow the road southwest a bit. It will be on a rock outcropping that you have to jump onto from the raised section.

The other is in a chest in the Follower's lair mission "The Sixth Day".

JohnnyBoosh
11-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Can you post a pic of the area in Antico...I have searched every cliff edge around that area and cannot find it...

I searched by this location:

Shrunken Head in Treasure Chest in Antico District
Open your map
Zoom all the way in
Put your cursor on the Doctor in the Northwest section of the Antico District (Doctor is located just Southeast of the river near the anchored boat you can use to jump across the river)
Scroll East for 2 seconds (Assuming you are using default sensitivity and pushing all the way over on the stick)
Scroll North for 1 second
The treasure chest is located mid way up the precipice so you will have to approach from the South and climb down.

No luck with this either???

Any help??

[EDIT] Scrap that..........found it!

waxc3
11-22-2010, 09:33 PM
here is where the chest is. you have to be above it and fall off a cliff to get it.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x187/waxc3/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo1325.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x187/waxc3/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo1326.jpg

SpinelesS
01-04-2011, 07:45 AM
How far into the game do you have to progress before you can enter the sixth day lair?

I have the shop quest that needs these two heads, but I don't believe I have been into the lair with the head yet, and its not showing up on my map.

DoosMakhina
01-04-2011, 02:40 PM
The chests are set, not random. There are only two shrunken heads in chests in the entire game, otherwise you can get them as random drops from certain corpses.

There's one in a chest in western Antico. Go south (across the river) from Ezio's hideout and follow the road southwest a bit. It will be on a rock outcropping that you have to jump onto from the raised section.

Bare in mind, even if you have obtained the treasure chest map for that area I am pretty certain that that particular chest does not show up on the map... it did not for me but it was still there unopened when I needed the second head.

SpinelesS
01-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Bare in mind, even if you have obtained the treasure chest map for that area I am pretty certain that that particular chest does not show up on the map... it did not for me but it was still there unopened when I needed the second head.

Each region's art stores sells multiple maps for their region.

I believe the Marker for the shrunken head chest is on Antico Treasures 3.

SuperWoody64
01-10-2011, 11:58 PM
I found a shrunken head in the Shrine in Palazzo Laterano. Right before you go through the glowing door at the end. Under the archway to the right if you're looking at it.

SweetBlackMagic
01-30-2011, 03:20 AM
I just got it using the Treasure Chest above. I had already had one...finished the Sixth Day Lair and got ZILCH! I was pissed. Glad for this thread! You definitely don't get this map until later in the game...I had been all OVER that area looking for collectibles already...but it DOES show up if you have the right map.