PDA

View Full Version : Armour qustions

CRA166 T
11-20-2010, 02:50 PM
when do i get some new armour im on memory 5 and have 2 pieces of armour ? seriously my health bar sucks.

also where is leonardos bench for upgrades ect i cant find it ?

Zenth Forbias
11-20-2010, 02:53 PM
You've never played an Assassin's Creed game, have you?

You don't actually GET new armor. You have to buy it at the Blacksmiths.

The only armor you actually get is the Armor of Brutus, which is Max armor. And you get that from finding the six keys.

Also, Leonardo can be found by going into the Map, and finding the WHITE L diamond... Black L Diamonds are his war machines. White L is his actual stores.

CRA166 T
11-20-2010, 02:56 PM
actually i have 1000g on ac2 i know i dont "get" armour and it need to be purchased but i cant purchase anything different either.

thank you for the leo info

jeffy x360a
11-20-2010, 03:00 PM
are you upgrading your shops? the more you upgrade will help in getting new armor.

CRA166 T
11-20-2010, 03:00 PM
yep my total rebuild is about 30% so far

Zenth Forbias
11-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Yes. You have to buy the shops in towns. Which means destroying towers, etc, than going around and opening them.

Andystylez
11-20-2010, 03:11 PM
You need to Build/ Renovate all the shops, to unlock stronger armour.

I Redbush I
11-22-2010, 12:41 PM
since this slightly talks about armor i have a question. once you get the brutus armor, are you able to take it off for a different outfit? its not listed in the 'outfit' part of the of the inventory and if you try to dye your outfit a different color nothin happens? i mean i dont mind if i cant, but it would be neat to have me and all my assassin's with the same color gear

Quickdraw
11-22-2010, 12:46 PM
since this slightly talks about armor i have a question. once you get the brutus armor, are you able to take it off for a different outfit? its not listed in the 'outfit' part of the of the inventory and if you try to dye your outfit a different color nothin happens? i mean i dont mind if i cant, but it would be neat to have me and all my assassin's with the same color gear

if you want to change you can reequip it at a blacksmith and more than likely at the tib island hideout as well

SneakyofSneaks
11-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Yeah your Tib island hideout has a room with Armour and weapons that you buy/earn, just go up to them and swap

I Redbush I
11-23-2010, 07:16 AM
Sneaky and Quickdraw.....i dont know why i didnt think of that to begin with. I havent went in the armor room that much so im not use to it being there lol. Thanks for reminding me :)