PDA

View Full Version : Easter Eggs

kuuassmofo68
11-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Post em here!!!

I found a cool one of a guy doing the running man then the worm, i found him durring sequence 7 but i think he's there earlier too, just take the bridge towards the Castel Sant'Angelo then head West (left) then walk down the walkway and then head north (right) at the fountain and you'll see him there just dancing away :locked sorry no pics or vids but he's pretty hard to miss

blee717
11-20-2010, 11:55 PM
When you first meet Leonardo in this game, you'll see a cardboard box as a clear reference to Metal Gear Solid as Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker had a box made of hay you can use as a reference to Assassin's Creed complete with its own leap of faith. Also the Raiden outfit is a reference too.

Atanatos
11-21-2010, 12:10 AM
I think Lucy is playing "Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy" (Facebook) on her computer.

minigolfhool
11-21-2010, 12:26 AM
Is it's just me or does the finger painted by Leonardo right when you meet him seem to be taken from Michelangelo's "The creation of Adam"? Altough good old Mike painted it about a decade later and it might just be a coincidence...

Sigz
11-22-2010, 12:16 AM
I found a HUGE easter egg near the end of the game....
and found an apple inside!

blee717
11-22-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm not sure if you would call it an easter egg but Leonardo references painting the Mona Lisa and also his homosexuality.

ReverendSID
11-22-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure if you would call it an easter egg but Leonardo references painting the Mona Lisa and also his homosexuality.
Well, since he says it after you've beaten the game (well, after sequence 8, but as I recall you can't go talk to him during sequence 9) I think it counts as an easter egg. And I laughed my ass off. Ezio - "Wait, I don't get it."

Flibbity Floid
11-22-2010, 06:18 PM
After you reconcile the issue with Machivelli, he makes a reference to your style and mentions "He's going to include you in a book" and Ezio gestures "Make it short". An obvious and great reference to The Art of War.

The Leonardo being gay was already hinted in #2 when his "apprentice" is around. They share a small look at one point.

SPOILER

If you've been listening to Minerva, she's claiming you (and possibly Lucy) are the direct descendants of Adam and Eve.

DeweyIsOverrated
11-22-2010, 06:48 PM
After you reconcile the issue with Machivelli, he makes a reference to your style and mentions "He's going to include you in a book" and Ezio gestures "Make it short". An obvious and great reference to The Art of War.

Pretty sure you mean The Prince.

Flibbity Floid
11-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Pretty sure you mean The Prince.

I'm sure you're not sure I don't lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War_(Machiavelli)

DarthSoth
11-22-2010, 09:42 PM
The Art of War would make a lot more sense than The Prince for something that could have mension of Ezio in it. Though I haven't reached that point in the game, so I have no context as for how Machiovelli was using the comment. The Art of War just seemes more in contex when thinking about Ezio for me.

Darkflame
11-22-2010, 09:43 PM
They put another Mario ref in the game as well only this time it's hidden as an achievement. Also whats the huge Easter egg with the apple at the end?

JKSullivan
11-22-2010, 09:55 PM
They put another Mario ref in the game as well only this time it's hidden as an achievement. Also whats the huge Easter egg with the apple at the end?

Trying to avoid spoilers here . . . it will really make sense if you've already finished the game - it's using Easter egg in a more literal sense, on a big scale.

Almsivi
11-22-2010, 11:19 PM
They put another Mario ref in the game as well only this time it's hidden as an achievement.

Yea, was about to say that - for completing sequence 4 "Principessa in another Castello"
I laughed when I realised that they did yet another Super Mario reference - "The princess is in another castle!" gosh darn it.. :)

Thorpe
11-23-2010, 12:11 AM
I think Lucy is playing "Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy" (Facebook) on her computer.

I think Lucy is cute and the actress who plays her. :o

DarthSoth
11-23-2010, 08:01 PM
I think Lucy is cute and the actress who plays her. :o

Yeah, and it's awesome that Desmond gets to flirt with her a bit in this one too.