PDA

View Full Version : Different armors?

fax5jrj
11-21-2010, 01:08 AM
I hope that the online will have customizable (or unlockable) armors, and maybe customizable classes/loadouts and unlockable weapons? No not like Call of Duty, because I know someone'll mention that.

Takamura Bear
11-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Hmmm...perhaps a Nazi Zombie armour from Blac...never mind. ;)

What I'm thinking is, there will obviously be some armours in the single player that you unlock, and I look forward to seeing some of Issac's new armour.

Personally, I'm hoping for some deep customization the online. I'm not sure if there will be ranks to achieve, but perhaps as you rank up, you unlock more armour/extra health slots, etc. That's usually how it works in most games, so

As for the weapon/loadouts, everyone will start off with Plasma Cutters, then as they rank up they obtain more poweful weapons.

Or maybe there won't be any of this and will have everything from the start, without having to rank up. Or not, lol.

II D0NUT II
11-21-2010, 03:12 AM
I was in the PS3 beta and the only thing i can confirm is you can customize your weapon load out and as you level up more guns are unlocked. Hope that helps :D

p3ak
11-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Hoping there will be some kind of armor unlockable/upgrade with better stats and even certain abilities perhaps, but it might ruin the horror of the game if they add to much character growth/customization....hope it doesnt :)

Starstrukk X360A
11-24-2010, 07:43 PM
No not like Call of Duty, because I know someone'll mention that.

Okay then.

Like Halo Reach?

fax5jrj
11-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Maybe like Halo, but more Dead Space-ized