PDA

View Full Version : Alien/Golden Flags

Imapimp420o
05-31-2007, 02:19 AM
If anyone else is playin this game i need help with the Golden flags on black out if any one knows the locations pls help in return here are the Alien locations finally spotted them all aget doing the chain racing what a pain it was

Alien #1- right behind you when you start you have to be quick about it cuz it will reset you

Alien #2- when you start your incline down use a speed rocket as you approch the ramp to get to the next level where you will see the second alien

Alien #3- before you rush down from getting the second stay near the edge to see the third over by the boxes in middle of two big stacks its hard to see but look for it you will see it on the right side

Alien #4- after you pass the UFO keep going stright you will see a ramp make sure you have a rocket and when you get up near the wall use it to reach the 4th before it resets you

Alien #5- at the very end instead of going through the finish line go around it to collect the last alien and your done

Achievement Unlocked Now all you ghave to do is the race 20 more time good luck and if any 1 can help with the Golden Flags

thanks in advance

Golden Flags

I found them all Here they are

Make sure your auto respawn is off!

Golden Flag #1- If u cant see it in the drip tray then your blind lol

Golden Flag #2-If you keep going around untill you are on the table drive off of it and it right by the trash can or something like that you will see it

Now dont respawn

Golden Flag #3- keep driving around and you will see the third under a bench seat in the corner

Golden Flag #4- Go back a little and you will see a ramp leading up to the 4th flag

Golden Flag #5- Go back down the ramp and you will see that the floor is elevated to your right keep following it around untill you see it has a small ramp you can go up and it is to your right behind where the colum was,\

Theres all the hard work done!

now i guess i need tips for the ultra fast food my best time was 1 50 any tips?

patches4711
05-31-2007, 02:39 PM
Thank you so much makes my life alot easier I appreciate you posting the locations. This game is really fun!!

drtyfrml
05-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks for posting the locations, Really appreciate it :woop:

MRT TERMINATOR
05-31-2007, 09:11 PM
I was really wondering how to get to those flags on the far side of the course cause of the spawning, but maybe i didn't look right in the options cause i didn't know you could turn the spawning off :) Great found and post man :)

Farrmark
06-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Excellent guide :cool:

Got them all in 2 races earlier once the bloody speed boost weapon dropped :D

Jason8uk
06-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the list this really helped

Mr. Writer
11-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Thanks man, this is sure to help =]

seriosblack
12-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Alien #1- right behind you when you start you have to be quick about it cuz it will reset you

If it helps go to options and untick "enable auto respaun" it wont reset then :)

jobless sam
02-10-2009, 08:03 PM
wicked
cheers mate

Schneekle
04-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi, How do you get out of the drip tray? I keep getting stuck in there when going for the flag?

Chuppernicus
04-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Hi, How do you get out of the drip tray? I keep getting stuck in there when going for the flag?
Hit the Y button, You will respawn and then can keep getting the flags.