PDA

View Full Version : Broken Multiplayer

xLoCk 0nx
11-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Anyone else having severe issues actually getting a match in this game? I search for a game and it just stays at the stupid screen where it says "waiting for abstergo agents (6/6)" forever. What is the deal? Why do developers not just copy matchmaking systems that WORK.

Also, I was in an xbox live party with a friend, we go search for a game of manhunt in a group together, and it throws us into 2 separate games? WTF.

Extremely frustrating, because despite what I thought it might be like, the multiplayer gameplay is actually kinda fun - I'm just not getting a chance to play it!

Giptuc
11-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Yeah.. the game searching for this game is really bad. If you can actually find a game, stick in it, cause most people will stay in it and you shouldnt have any problems just constantly playing. Hopefully they patch it and fix it so you dont spend 30 mins looking for a game

absolutehell
11-21-2010, 11:24 AM
While there is definitely something wrong with the matchmaking, sometimes you actually have to wait quite a while even after the room becomes 6/6, etc,. I've had little problems finding games during the day, but as soon as it hits 12-2am pst the games a ghost town.

Strongbow
11-21-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm not having any problems.

Gnome Of Malice
11-21-2010, 12:50 PM
I've also had problems after we find people...it seems to not auto-start the game because one single person is either away or a douche and won't select a team so we sit there and wait...I've also had the same problem with joining with a friend. I even let them go into a game and I tried to join through my friends list and even though the game was not full, it would not connect to the game...They really should have done a beta for BOTH xbox and ps3...or just xbox...

the ferenczy
11-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Same problem here. Getting into a match takes FOREVER. Once in a match, it is totally lag-free though. Ubisoft needs to address this or the mp will die a quick death. It's not like there's 50 players in a match. And please-no comments on how the devs have such a tough job and we common people just don't understand. Not an excuse, we paid for a game with mp that functions correctly.

BIGbivvie
11-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Sometimes, mostly for that 2v2 game. The free for all isnt too bad.

MagicMo
11-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Really hoping Ubisoft sort this out soon, the games are great, but I hate hanging around for ages waiting for a game. Surely while its just out, and loads of people are playing, it should be easy to find games.
Hate to see it when its popularity starts to die.

Captain Urahara
11-21-2010, 07:05 PM
I also have the loading problem and the separating problem. I don't understand how me and a friend are in a group, but then it throws us into two different games.

Also, sometimes when we are in a group and play Alliance it will automatically put us on the same team and other times it makes us choose teams.

There isn't any rhyme or reason for it and it's extremely broken.

LMC1
11-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Servers are completely down at the moment, so it seems.