PDA

View Full Version : Need Help, something's wrong...

ColtoN899
11-21-2010, 12:53 PM
Hello, okay, sorry for my bad english. So I left the Animus to go get a artifact for the achievement (I'm in sequence 5 btw). I picked up the artifact, got the achievement and pressed :start: and then pressed Quit. So I got back to the main menu, then i pressed the option to resume the Story. It started with Desmond leaving the Animus, then I pressed any button to get into the animus again, but when the Loading Screen's done (the Grid), It starts with Desmond walking out of the Animus again... I have tried like 3 times... How do I fix this?

This is what happens:
YouTube - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood animus loop glitch

jpg30
11-21-2010, 03:59 PM
weird, try going up the steps and go outside and then come back into the room and try again, or try using the computer at the back of the room and then try to use the machine after that.

if neither idea works then i don't know what could solve the problem.

ColtoN899
11-21-2010, 05:49 PM
I have already done those things, but nothing. I've made some research on google and I see many people got this problem. I think the only way to solve it is either to restart the whole game, or wait for a patch - which I will do.

TheSprinkler112
11-21-2010, 06:01 PM
have you tried to reload a dna sequence to see if that will work and just play from there?

ArcaneFallout
11-21-2010, 06:31 PM
have you tried to reload a dna sequence to see if that will work and just play from there?
If memory serves, you can only do that from the Animus. The only options you have as Desmond are 'Resume', 'Options', 'Stats'(Or something like that), and 'Quit'.

ColtoN899
11-21-2010, 06:35 PM

Nope, can't reload a memory from the present.

Draconic_Fire
11-21-2010, 07:13 PM
My friend had the same issue. He returned to where he last got the artifact, it changed the view as if it was a cutscene, then a couple seconds later, went back to normal. Then he was able to go and reenter the animus.

Daggra
11-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Wow, seems like a game-breaking glitch. It kinda makes me paranoid not to exit the Animus. =/ Are there specific conditions that cause this glitch? I don't wanna miss the achievement involving getting the artifact in present time, but at the same time, I don't want this game breaking glitch to happen to me

ColtoN899
11-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Wow, seems like a game-breaking glitch. It kinda makes me paranoid not to exit the Animus. =/ Are there specific conditions that cause this glitch? I don't wanna miss the achievement involving getting the artifact in present time, but at the same time, I don't want this game breaking glitch to happen to me

I'm pretty sure the glitch happens when you quit when you are in the present. So I'm pretty sure you can get the artifact achievement -> go into the animus again -> play as Ezio -> and then quit.