PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Buy This Game But Cant Find In Marketplace

a_correa4
11-21-2010, 03:49 PM
I Have been looking everywhere on my phone in the marketplace to find this game so that i can buy it, but Its nowhere to be found! I know this was one of the 1st titles that came out with the Windows 7 Phone Xbox Games, but what happend to it? Has it been taken off already???
Anyone with any info?

Yamishi
11-23-2010, 02:53 AM
It's not out yet, but I'm looking forward to it, too!

mydefposse
12-29-2010, 11:56 PM
when is the release date?? solitaire and logic games are both on the mplace but no board games! i wanna play chesssss! lol

eastx
01-02-2011, 04:10 AM
Chess is a part of GameChest: Logic Games, which is out now. GC: Board Games contains checkers, Chinese checkers, and backgammon. Not a terribly compelling package, IMO.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/WP7_Game_Chest_Board_Games/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-D8024D53093E

montrossity
02-08-2011, 05:34 AM
I could not find any release dates online. Any one know when it is coming out?

=EDIT= It is June 10, and there is still no word. WTF!?

ferrara316
07-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I could not find any release dates online. Any one know when it is coming out?

=EDIT= It is June 10, and there is still no word. WTF!?

Game was probably canceled due to both the other Game Chest games crashing on the Windows Phone. Logic Games crashes at start for me now with the blue screen of death. After uninstalling and reinstalling, it still does not work. Also, the company that makes this game folded.

montrossity
08-01-2011, 05:23 AM
Game was probably canceled due to both the other Game Chest games crashing on the Windows Phone. Logic Games crashes at start for me now with the blue screen of death. After uninstalling and reinstalling, it still does not work. Also, the company that makes this game folded.

Really? because I have never had a problem with either one crashing. It is a shame that this game will not be coming out because I was looking forward to another easy 200.

Razzazzika
08-16-2011, 08:37 PM
really? the company folded? It looked like this game was complete, or near complete if they had a full achievement list up. I like the game chest games. But considering the list has been up for two months and we haven't seen a release, I'd have to say it ain't coming.

fastman309
04-26-2012, 12:28 AM
bonfire studios did not fold, they were bought by zynga...they still plan on putting out board games and card games from the game chest line