PDA

View Full Version : stuck on Magic is Might mission

cheevo360
11-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Please anyone know how get through follow mafalda hopkirk and attempt to subdue her without being discovered, I did follow her to meet other lady and all they is stuck for long time and nothing happen. HELP!! :(

Edit: Ok I did get through I just make alarm lady will went off and other guys come find me while I am in cover with clothes thing that invisible so no one see u when you press Y button anyway when alarm off and I am invisible then Mafalda back same place where she meet lady so lady not there after alarm done so Mafalda is alone now so i behind her and kill her to pick up potion thing :D

FINALLY lol

Spoony Bard
11-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah it's not game over or anything if you get discovered, just hide and put the cloak back on and your target will re-appear and walk their same path. I also found it easier to take them out with a Protecto (LB) while in cloak than with a Stupify, plus it counts toward the Achievement of 50 stealth kills.

cheevo360
11-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Yeah it's not game over or anything if you get discovered, just hide and put the cloak back on and your target will re-appear and walk their same path. I also found it easier to take them out with a Protecto (LB) while in cloak than with a Stupify, plus it counts toward the Achievement of 50 stealth kills.

Yeah I realised same as your when alarm on not game over then go back last checkpoint that good thing because then I can get achievement for stealth i got achievement already that good place to do it.:)

CyanideSpirit
11-24-2010, 04:53 AM
Its tricky, but not impossible :)