PDA

View Full Version : Torquemada

Evo Kazz
11-21-2010, 05:47 PM
There is a place marked with White question mark here, and it is the last one I need to make safe for spinning plates achievement, but when I go there, nobody is there? No mission start, no survivors, I have tried before finishing and after finishing the game.

SIXTY8 IOWEYOU1
11-21-2010, 08:41 PM
the map is messed up, you have to go past the question mark because the town youre looking for is sitting on top of a cliff a ways to your right if your facing where the question mark is.

Dany1981Mtl
11-28-2010, 09:21 PM
thanks, I missed that place too. Finally, I got the achievement. The right place is located on the top of the cliff (where you played the five fingers minigame in the original RDR game)

mickspawn
11-28-2010, 10:52 PM
don't u remember that one from the normal red dead ;) i remembered it was on top of the mountain

Penguino Rojo
11-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Heh, when I saw that was one of the towns to be saved on my map, I cringed because I remembered how annoying it was going up there in the main game. Just remember that the entrance is further east along the map, you have to go in a long loop thru ruins.

Also be careful, it is a very small area with a lot of all four undead types in it. You can get over run very quickly if you are not careful. Plus there are a lot of corners for undead to be lurking behind that you can't see from any roof type.

mickspawn
11-29-2010, 04:05 AM
Heh, when I saw that was one of the towns to be saved on my map, I cringed because I remembered how annoying it was going up there in the main game. Just remember that the entrance is further east along the map, you have to go in a long loop thru ruins.

Also be careful, it is a very small area with a lot of all four undead types in it. You can get over run very quickly if you are not careful. Plus there are a lot of corners for undead to be lurking behind that you can't see from any roof type.

my first try one of those fat freaks came and smashed me off the cliff haha