PDA

View Full Version : what????

xXAKill3rTacoXx
11-21-2010, 06:25 PM
what is this/how do i get it?

The Pants Party
11-21-2010, 08:03 PM
This is inside the "Windows Phone 7 (Mobile Games)" category. If you didn't notice that before, now you know. I'll give you one guess how you get it.

mcnichoj
11-23-2010, 07:50 AM
Gonna take a leap here and assume it'll play like "Tap Tap" on the iPod.

darkkloud23
11-26-2010, 04:54 AM
This is inside the "Windows Phone 7 (Mobile Games)" category. If you didn't notice that before, now you know. I'll give you one guess how you get it.

wow, some people should get off the high horse

Seiryu
11-26-2010, 11:17 AM
wow, some people should get off the high horse
Yes, because clearly someone who is a moderator; one of the most important people on the site; I don't even know what he is; is clearly on a "high horse" and should totally not have a sense of entitlement about getting respect on the forums and not having to answer stupid questions.

Seriously, if more people were capable of showing some semblance of reading comprehension and/or the ability to see what is right in front of them as well as the ability to do some research for themselves before asking for others to do their thinking for them then maybe, just maybe, there would be less stupid pointless posts on this and many other forums, and the world in general would be a better and more intelligent place.

If you can't tell I just got home from shopping on Black Friday, it's 6 AM, and being around that many people has left me with a seething desire to kill someone/something. Don't take this personally, you just happened to be there.