PDA

View Full Version : Stun?

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Can some one explain this?

Im online i the guy who gunna kill me so i wait to stun them i spam b but nothing ever happens. how does the sun work

ColtoN899
11-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Can some one explain this?

Im online i the guy who gunna kill me so i wait to stun them i spam b but nothing ever happens. how does the sun work

Happens to me to... But some times you're lucky though and you successfully stun him.

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-21-2010, 07:04 PM
ive seen a prompt for b sometimes when there near still dont work tho :/. o well

Fanva
11-21-2010, 07:15 PM
You shouldn't rely on the stun. Ubisoft even left a message saying that the stun isn't an efficient counter in the Info->News -section of the multiplayer menu.
The guy after you always has the upper hand if you meet face to face. I'd say if you spot the one who is trying to kill you your best bet is to run and hope he goes into high profile too, so it will trigger a chase and he will lose the contract if you manage to escape, or that someone else kills him while you're running away.
Or when he's close drop a Smoke bomb which will cause him to be unable to do anything for a few secs and then you can use B to stun him. But of course the Smoke bomb isn't a surefire way to deal with them.

Captain Urahara
11-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Stunning is extremely broken. Sure the game says not to rely on it, but it seems to only work when it wants to.

Run behind your pursuer and press B. Knocks him out.
Run in front and press B. Get assassinated.
Run behind him again and press B. Get assassinated.
Pursuer sneaking up on you, turn and press B. Get assassinated.
Throw down smoke bomb, pursuer chokes, press B. Get assassinated.

It makes no sense. As long as you are surprising your pursuer than the Stun should work, but it seems to never work at all. Why does half of the time I get behind my pursuer and stun it stuns him, but the other half they throw me over their shoulder and kill me? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Im used to it now i can usaully escape. what anoyys me is when i see the guy after me and leg it bu the jumps a mile and kills me yet i cant do that.

Andystylez
11-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Trust me don't rely on "Stun."

Excuse my language, but it's complete BULLSHIT!

the amount of times i've been behind my pursuer without him knowing im their then going to stun him and him some how spinning round and killing me 5 seconds after i had spammed the shit outa the "B" button, it rarely ever works! MP really needs a lot of work.

http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Andystylez.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Andystylez)

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-23-2010, 08:49 PM
RIght i now no stun is pointless. but something that pisses me right off i look around and a red arrow appears above someones head. its the guy after me. But he is still icognito so i cant start a chase so i run but still he remains hidden and eventually kills me even tho i no who it is. where he is. its stupid once you spot them u cant do something about it.