PDA

View Full Version : Why did my quest stop comin up all of a sudden?

hollowe archer
11-21-2010, 08:59 PM
O.K. So I am currently doing sequence #3, and I am doing the Rosa in Fiore missions; the last one I completed was the one where you tail the girl and assassinate the guy using the hiding place. The problem is that their aren't any missions coming up now. I have upgraded everything I can, done all of the towers, and all reach high points. The only tower that is in side of the dotted line is inaccessible for some reason. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I can do to continue?

Thanks in advance.

hollowe archer
11-21-2010, 09:20 PM
I thought that maybe a pic of my map might help to relay what I meant.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56181417@N03/5195674499/

rekikire
11-21-2010, 09:21 PM
You have two ! on your map on the right hand side at the barracks and down the bottom at the thieves guild. You need to do those memories.

hollowe archer
11-21-2010, 09:30 PM
You have two ! on your map on the right hand side at the barracks and down the bottom at the thieves guild. You need to do those memories.

Yeah I see those, but notice the dotted line that keeps me from getting to them? That is what I am trying to figure out what must i do to make the line go away. Thank you for your reply.

Captain Urahara
11-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah I see those, but notice the dotted line that keeps me from getting to them? That is what I am trying to figure out what must i do to make the line go away. Thank you for your reply.
You've actually traveled to these places correct? Neither should be blocked off as the dotted line should be past the barracks on the right, and there shouldn't be one near the Thieve's Guild(bottom left).

If both are blocked off by the giant white walls that threaten to desynch you, then it must be glitched.

hollowe archer
11-21-2010, 09:49 PM
You've actually traveled to these places correct? Neither should be blocked off as the dotted line should be past the barracks on the right, and there shouldn't be one near the Thieve's Guild(bottom left).

If both are blocked off by the giant white walls that threaten to desynch you, then it must be glitched.
That is what I am afraid of. I will try another route and see if it will let me through. Thanks for your help man.

Captain Urahara
11-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Try exiting the Animus and re-entering. Those white desynch walls shouldn't be there.

I did them in this order: Mercenaries -> Courtesans -> Thieves

You did Courtesans and then it just stopped you =(

hollowe archer
11-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Try exiting the Animus and re-entering. Those white desynch walls shouldn't be there.

I did them in this order: Mercenaries -> Courtesans -> Thieves

You did Courtesans and then it just stopped you =(
Yeah I did start with the Courtesans, mainly because they were located in the are I had unlocked already. I actually just got to the first mission for the thieves, but the desync walls are still there. I had to go via the ship docks to be able to get in though. Oh well lets see if it lets me play on.

Thanks again

Katarn84
11-23-2010, 02:31 PM
I did Courtesans and Thieves Guilds, then started the courtesans missions and got to yours. To reach the thieves guild (btw it has a high point once you restore it) go near the south-west quest mark and follow the guard wall on your right, it's at the end of that in a corner (meet someone you know there too). I guess more guild quests will unlock in other memory blocks, or in places still to unveil from the map.