PDA

View Full Version : 25 dungeons - glitched?

olcsi2
11-21-2010, 11:11 PM
OK, I am finished with this game, missing all but one cheevo, for visiting 25 dungeons. I have been to every location in this game and my visited dungeons counter is at 21. As I have been to all dungeons marked on the map that they give to the royal edition, I tend to think "oooppps, they did it again" and shipped a product with a glitchy achievement of the same kind (Two Worlds, remember?). I know I missed one quest and cannot enter one cave anymore, but even with that one I would only be at 22.

How about putting it here how far you got with the number of dungeons (you can check it on the stats page)? I wonder if anyone gets above 22... :)

Shelton
11-22-2010, 11:11 AM
OK, I am finished with this game, missing all but one cheevo, for visiting 25 dungeons. I have been to every location in this game and my visited dungeons counter is at 21. As I have been to all dungeons marked on the map that they give to the royal edition, I tend to think "oooppps, they did it again" and shipped a product with a glitchy achievement of the same kind (Two Worlds, remember?). I know I missed one quest and cannot enter one cave anymore, but even with that one I would only be at 22.

How about putting it here how far you got with the number of dungeons (you can check it on the stats page)? I wonder if anyone gets above 22... :)
I don't have the game, but if it's anything like the first, the map you get will be missing a lot of locations. I used a marker to plot all the locations on the map, when going for my last achievement. There must have been close to 50 that weren't on the map. Hopefully this is the problem. I would be very surprised if they made an achievement which required you to visit 25 dungeons, if they didn't even have 25 dungeons in the game...

ansotica
11-22-2010, 02:36 PM
I'm stuck with 20 and can not find any others...

Robert-da-pro
11-22-2010, 02:53 PM
This would be pretty much same kind achievement glitch than in first Two Worlds, but they atleast will fix that problem i am sure!

Laxi
11-22-2010, 07:05 PM
there are a few dungeons which are not marked on the royal edition map.

how did you manage to get master of all guilds? i am missing ~10 points reputation on all guilds but mage guild and cant find any quests.

olcsi2
11-22-2010, 07:12 PM
if you tell me which ones are missing from the map I tell you where the missing quests are located, heh.. ;) deal?

Laxi
11-22-2010, 07:20 PM
if you tell me which ones are missing from the map I tell you where the missing quests are located, heh.. ;) deal?

deutsch? :)

olcsi2
11-22-2010, 08:39 PM
warum nicht? Schickst du mir bitte hier eine Nachricht? :))

the missing quests by the way are probably in the old university, there is a quest board there as well. Have you found it already?

If you have questions, use simply this guide, it is the best out there http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/

Gatar
11-22-2010, 09:09 PM
This is a very good site. thank you. This way i found the 2 Quests which i was missing. To bad i found out also that it looks like i will never get them because they are glitched :uzi:

The missing Quests are Unsolicited guests and Black Marketeers (Merchant and thieves guild)

They should be on the bulletin board in the desert but never appeared :mad:

For the dungeoun Problem: Yes it looks like we got again a glitchy game. I am close to the end of chapter 2 and got 18 dungeons visited. I know it should be alot more but not every dungeon i entered counted for the cheevo. :confused:

To bad that the producers didnt learned from the glitchy prequel :uzi:

Laxi
11-23-2010, 03:15 PM
i got the 25 dungeons.

there are some dungeons which dont count towards this achievement. What you want to do is visiting all the dungeons on the royal edition map. You should have about 20 then.
the last ~5 dungeons must be found on the desert island, there are at least 5 dungeons there, which are not marked on the map. i dont know if there are even more because i quit searching for them after i got the achievement.

it takes some time to find them.

ansotica
11-23-2010, 07:33 PM
i got the 25 dungeons.

there are some dungeons which dont count towards this achievement. What you want to do is visiting all the dungeons on the royal edition map. You should have about 20 then.
the last ~5 dungeons must be found on the desert island, there are at least 5 dungeons there, which are not marked on the map. i dont know if there are even more because i quit searching for them after i got the achievement.

ok, nice to know...

Gatar
11-24-2010, 02:01 AM
Can you give a hint where the dungeouns in the dessert are? I found one at the north coast but that dungeon is locked?:confused:
I am at 23 dungeons now

olcsi2
11-28-2010, 09:37 AM
great job, laxi. Lets hope they release some DLCs in the future, in that case I am gonna buy it again and give it a go myself. :)

Gatar
11-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Anyone knows a Map in the internet where all the dungeons are marked? Or does anyone has the achievement and can make a picture of the map?

L0cke89
12-06-2010, 01:29 AM
I bought the strategy guide for the game and I just wanted to ask if someone knows if the maps are any different from the one you get with the Royal Edition (which I do not own)?

I just ask because the guide is really great in every other aspect. I couldn't even imagine all the side quests I missed in the cities O_o

inferno071
12-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Got +1 dungeon not marked on the Premium map edition : When you use teleport to reach the last aera (Vahkmaar Castle chapter 4) it's on the begining area to the right (Wooden door on the mountain)
I got 23 dungeons... i suck for the 2 others...if anyone have an idea? (a little list of the no marked dungeon)

I'm blocked on Thieves guild 85/100 and Merchant Guild 92/100...
For me, The 2 quests "Unsolicited guests and Black Marketeers" (Merchant and thieves guild) are glitched on the desert bulletin board...They are no appears for me...
And the Scythe quest(Thieves guild) with the 3 ghosts at the begining of sewers...will never ending...if i try to finish the quest,Scythe and the 3 ghost repeat the same text and the quest disappears on my bookquest....

Arff...i'm damned! ^^

( i have place an order for the Official Game Guide,i received it the next 2/3 days, itell you if i see any difference on the map for dungeons,etc...)

Gatar
12-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Yeah these 2 quests also glitched for me and never appeard on the bulletin board.
Never got an answer on the official board of the game.
I started a new game. Did only the the thieves guild and the merchant quests -> you need approx 3:30 hours to get to the end of chapter 2 with all guild quests finished. ;) -> skipped every scene and dialog :p

This site (olcsi2 postet) really helps in search of the missing quests or to make sure not to miss any guild quests: http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/

For the ghosts: maybe try to kill them?

And for the map of the guide: i read a post in the official forum that the maps in there are totally useless. :confused:

I hope i havent found the dungeon at the castle you mentioned. that would make the 24th for me.

L0cke89
12-08-2010, 02:12 AM
I can't even get to the Scythe quest. I can't talk to hear. Fuck, finished every guildquest in the game (even the fifth one) and stuck at 75/100 GS. Means I have to start all over after finishing my first runthrough just to get the one quest and also complete all the others again.

Also, I was pretty pissed that the official stretegy guide missed 4 mage quests in New Ashos. 2 on the board and another 2 in the university >.>

SHIGSY
12-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Just post a map with the dungeons on it. Doesnt seem to hard...

cheevo360
12-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Do guides.gamepressure.com show every Dungeons or not?

Do have more then 25 dungeons counts for achievement or not? (I mean if I miss 1 or 3 or 4 dungeons and there more too?)

L0cke89
12-11-2010, 02:05 PM
The hard part is that there is no complete map with all the dungeons needed for the achievement. The official map has 31 dungeons marked, but only 22 seem to count for the achievement.

Also there is one dungeon on the first island that you can't visit after a certain point in the game, because you need to finish three side quests.

I'm searching myelf for the ones that arn't on the map but I haven't found one yet :/

Because I can't get to one I mentioned before, I'm stuck at 21 dungeons and it would be nice to know if there are only 25 you can visit for the achievement or at least one more so I don't have to complete the entire game again just for 15 stupid points >.>

EDIT: Ok, I found one dungeon in the north of the desert island at the beach. The only problem: It's locked and there is no sign of where to find the key. Fuck >.<

Poganin
12-11-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm at 23 dungeons explored. I found two dungeons on the Savannah island that don't get marked on the map even when you locate the entrances. One was close to the player house in Oros Village. If you open the map and locate the "House" marker, you will see two rocks to the north on the east side of the road going north. The door to the dungeon is in one of the rocks (the northernmost I think but not sure).

The other dungeon I found is to the west of "Site of Fire". On the map there is a C-shaped mountain formation to the west of the "Site of Fire". The dungeon entrance is on the south-western side of of the C-shaped mountains.

inferno071
12-13-2010, 12:33 AM
Got +1 with the 1st of Poganin dungeon! Thanks you.
Yeeah! i found my 25 dungeons!
my last is : When you teleport on south map on savanah "Construct site" or "greve Sabloneuse" go north to the huge rock remparts,when you reach the rock,it's on the right side
Finally

got my cheevo and finish this damned search of the not marked dungeon... Pfff! ^^

CothyCammy
12-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Finally got the achievement, i found a map

http://b.imagehost.org/0573/TwII_Map_H_hlen_Dungeons_Gr_ber.gif

Poganin
12-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Thank you! I got it as well. I was missing the one inferno mentioned and one at the centre of the S-formation on the map CothyCammy was kind to post. Phew!

cheevo360
12-17-2010, 04:36 AM
Glad got achievement and that pop up when I found dungeon in chapter 4 before boss final battle. I am so happy got every single player achievements in my 1st playthrough so now I am working through my own in multiplayer campagin and get online achievements too

No buggys or even glitched quests, enemies or dungeons or anything to me it is just you be careful follow quests and explore every areas in every chapters for find 25 dungeons. So I confirmed I found 26 dungeons that count for achievements and few dungeons not count for it because I got 2 dungeons locked and some not important for achievement to be counts

If people get game when out in January 2011 and I want they know make sure they explores every areas and doing most side quests before doing lots main story in every chapters make easy to look for dungeons plus some quests for dungeons and some area locked because you need go through main story to unlock areas to through main is in chapter 1 and chapter 2 where both got locked areas just patience to work through. Hope to help anyone before they make mistake in 1st playthrough :)

Anyway single player hours took me through 37 hours and 23 mins (I take time through most side quests and doing kills to levels up and dungeons before follow up more main story quests) :)

I love Two Worlds II i like this game more then Fallout New Vegas (lots of bugs to me on it but I can manage it because save lots slots lol), Fable III (good game but become king is quite bored to me Fable and Fable II way better then 3rd series) and Gothic 4: Aracnia (fun smiliar to Two Worlds II really for me but Two Worlds II more fun because more skills and magics is fun plus quests seem more easy to read but for Gothic 4 map is big but markers and quests is very small to read and small markers it, should have little more big then small like fallout, two worlds and fable they have better read quests in log and markers on map to see big and clean hehe) action role playing games this year but Fallout 3 is best action role playing game moment anyway:)

I decide give Two Worlds II - 87%, Fable III - 85%, Fallout New Vegas - 81% and Gothic 4: Aracnia - 77% :) I can't deep reviews each 4 best action role playing games in 2010 so far though not many action role playing games on xbox 360 in 2010 anyway also achievement here for help so i not into deep reviews just explain my view of games. :D

Fallout 3 is my best ever action role playing game I gave it 97% in 2008 cheers

My grammer can be not good for some one read but don't worries people

Happy christmas to everyone xxx

god_02
01-04-2011, 06:35 PM

got my achievment with this pic thx 4 the link :rock

BrandyXO
01-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Does anybody know how to unlock the dungeon named "Dungeon" and "Hohle 5" in the map below:
http://b.imagehost.org/0573/TwII_Map...ons_Gr_ber.gif

I am up to 24 Dungeon (missed the Temple and the Desecrated Shrine), still need one more to go.

Frankie Godskin
01-24-2011, 06:14 PM

Trying to translate the text on the legend, and I came up with:

Hohlen: Leicht zu finder = Hollow: Easy to find
Hohlen: Gut versteckt = Hollow: Goods hidden
Graber de Hohepriester = High priest's graves

LK Tien
02-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Is it possible to find 2 dungeons on the last giant island that count? I checked all the ones in the first 2 islands and i'm at 23.

Gackt
02-04-2011, 01:01 PM
This achievement seems glitched for alot of people, I for one can not get the amount of Dungeons explored to go beyond 10 even though I have been in over 25 of them.

LK Tien
02-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Yep I got my achievement exploring the last 2 dungeons on the final MQ island. Now just have to beat the game to get my 1000.

Frankie Godskin
02-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Yep I got my achievement exploring the last 2 dungeons on the final MQ island. Now just have to beat the game to get my 1000. Which island and which dungeons? I'm stuck at 24.

Frankie Godskin
02-05-2011, 07:36 PM
The other dungeon I found is to the west of "Site of Fire". On the map there is a C-shaped mountain formation to the west of the "Site of Fire". The dungeon entrance is on the south-western side of of the C-shaped mountains. That was the one I needed. Thanks for the great description!

JONBLEACH
02-07-2011, 08:50 PM
That was the one I needed. Thanks for the great description!

where is this site of fire?
whenever i try and hover over a location marker it never shows me the name

Frankie Godskin
02-08-2011, 05:47 AM
where is this site of fire?
whenever i try and hover over a location marker it never shows me the name
On this map:

Site of Fire is the teleport east of Bayan, near the "Sahura" tag. The dungeon entrance (which is a door in the rock face) is right near the second "A" of the word "Bayan" on the map.

NaK Quinn
02-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Using this map (which is in german) are you trying to goto the white dots or the green ones? perhaps all the dots?

JONBLEACH
02-09-2011, 10:17 PM
On this map:

Site of Fire is the teleport east of Bayan, near the "Sahura" tag. The dungeon entrance (which is a door in the rock face) is right near the second "A" of the word "Bayan" on the map.

so is that hole red locked or is it not because if it is thats not gonna be cool

JONBLEACH
02-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Not cool so first I used the map guide on Gamepressure to look for the dungeons/caves/undergrounds i might have missed.
Those maps can be located on the right hand side all the way at the bottom.
I eventually went through all of them and im at 24.
Hole 12 and 13 didnt count and the Quest Last Crusade cave thing didnt count either.

So i also looked at the German map and im struggling to find the last one that i dont have, could someone possibly take a pic of THE SITE OF FIRE because im handycapped.

I never killed Sythe so idk if that will give me an issue on getting the cheevo.

Any help at all wud be great.

Buffmaster
02-10-2011, 11:37 PM
How many did you have when you finished the 1st chapter?

JONBLEACH
02-11-2011, 03:46 AM
How many did you have when you finished the 1st chapter?

if ur talking to me then i dont know as i wasnt paying attention to them until after i was almost done the game, but i was exploring areas so im stuck at 24

Buffmaster
02-11-2011, 05:47 AM
I had 18 at the end of the first chapter, I now have 21 in the first area of the second chapter.

Thrillho82
02-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Its glitched for me too, I've covered the whole map with the boat and didn't get this achievement.

JONBLEACH
02-12-2011, 01:31 AM
I went in every location marked on the german/gamepressure maps and even the Holes 1-12 or 13 which dont get marked as a grey dot on the in-game map.

my 2nd playthru right now im tracking every cave and seeing which ones count

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
02-12-2011, 02:00 AM
you dont need to get into red locked caves. some caves however you need to lockpick to get in. some you need to do quests to get into. i have all 25 dungeons. most are in the savanah or desert.

JONBLEACH
02-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Yes the Holes i mentioned are the doors that are locked and need to be lock-picked.
Some of those counted and some didnt

NaK Quinn
02-15-2011, 05:21 AM
So the last area has 2 that count? Im stuck at 23/25 and I am in 3rd Chapter. ..

jobesjo
03-02-2011, 06:12 PM
So what you're saying is that some dungeons require you to do a quest to have them count for you? I'm done with the game, have 24/25 dungeons and have checked every location on the german map and the gamepressure guide. I have some side quests to wrap up and probably a couple I haven't found yet. Do you think the last dungeon I need for the achievement is part of one of the quests I haven't done yet?

chichan123
03-03-2011, 03:45 AM
I have had the same problem, got 22/25 and the German map is not all that good. Its pretty confusing and difficult to follow.

Then i found this guide
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/two-worlds-ii/93526-fame-fortune-guide.html

Followed every bit of it and found all the dungeons. I can confirm that this list works! Just try to get to every dungeon again and you will get it. Its not glitched. Its just tat you would have found a dungeon when you have playing the story but never entered it and thought you had explored it. That's what happened with me.

FPS GLIMMER
03-11-2011, 07:10 PM
My best advice for this is to play the game normally and dont worry too much about it. do all the quests and go in the dungeans that are marked black on your map. When yoru about to beat the game, look up the white dungeans on the german map mentioned earlier. I only had to go into 3 of the white dungeans to get teh achievement.

daviduk2000
03-16-2011, 04:53 AM
on the german map there is 3 NONE marked dungeons on the new ashos island. there the three white dots. these did not count for me.

the final section of the game had a dungeon that did count for me. which was my final one.

and most of the savanah dungeons counted for me

rrapp00
03-17-2011, 07:46 PM
The maps worked great!!! Thanks for everyones input I now have 1000/1000. I can verify that you do not need to get into the red locked doors. I started at 13 dungeons and used the map and got the remaining 12 in about 2-3 hours.

Thanks

Dangerous Brian
04-04-2011, 10:12 PM
i got the 25 dungeons.

It is possible, but because of the glitches in game, some do not count. I had to go to every cave but the final one to get into the castle for this to pop. It can be done.