PDA

View Full Version : how to know which officer you are missing

cuban pride
05-31-2007, 09:40 AM
ok i was going insane missing one officer and here is how i found her.

in gathering of heroes i recruited for a while. Finally after 5 years (obviously in game) recruiting i was getting no one. There were two provinces left to conquer. What i did was write down the names of the officers of the two provinces. I created a new gathering of heroes and when choosing my officers i looked through the names until i couldn't find one of the officer's i had written down. I went back to my original game and when i defeated the provinces i made sure to capture the one officer i couldn't begin a game with. Sure enough my achievement unlocked.

So here is my conclusion. I believe that when you start gathering of heroes you can only start with officers you have recruited. So if it is really driving you nuts you can write down a checklist to see who you are missing so you can make sure you capture them in battle.

Shaaady Souljah
05-31-2007, 03:10 PM
there is a much easier way to know which you have had.... if they have that little text in caps next to their name. i believe it was "GET!" or something along those lines, then you know which you need or not.