PDA

View Full Version : Antibodies wtf!!! help please

bigbbubba
11-22-2010, 03:10 AM
First off, i hate this song. That being said, it's the onle song i have left to 5 star all songs on expert. im good at guitar but i just can't 5 star it. The rating of the song is a complete joke, there's no way its 2 dots on guitar. Bass is even worse, i tried on vocals but i just can't do it and you might as well forget drums i'm horrible. What do i do?

MagicMurderBag7
11-22-2010, 03:38 AM
If your looking just to get the achievement for 5 staring all songs play it on bass with no fail on. Bass is easy until the last 30 seconds of the song and you should have 5 stars by then and no fail doesn't stop achievements from working

mikachu93
11-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Drums aren't too bad (considering I couldn't play to save my life in Rock Band 2, and I'm now pulling five stars on everything), but I agree about the guitar difficulty. Antibodies is by no means a third-tiered track (two dots), and Killing Loneliness is not a sixth-tiered track (five dots); they should have been switched.

I'm gonna have to echo MurderBag, though. Bass is the easiest way to five star the song.

bigbbubba
11-22-2010, 04:33 AM
I just tried it on bass. i got 4 stars i suck at hammer ons like you have no idea. on the song selection screen it says i 5 starred it on guitar. which i did online but it didn't count. I think i read somewhere that online scores don't count but i 5 starred the beast and the harlot online and it counted.

FatPants77
11-22-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm sure the bass suggestions above work great, but I was able to 5-star Antibodies on expert vocals by humming the song. I'm not saying it was easy (though I did it on my first pass), but it's worth a shot if you're having troubles with the other instruments.